Chapter 67

Chapter 67

(Seijo Yukari)

He's being cute right now and I really want to pinch his cheeks right at the instant!

"Well, I don't really mind if they're making fun of you or not but, I just don't like it when they're involving me. So, don't get the wrong idea, idiot." He said crossing his arms, and frowning at me with a flushed a face.

And it was already good at the start..! I felt a vein popping from my head. I balled my hand into a fist. Argh! I wanna punch him straight to his face!

"You really know how to get on my nerves huh, you impudent haughty bastard.." I mumbled, angry at him.

"Anyway, it's time go get home. We have classes tomorrow and I don't want you to overwork yourself." He said, placing his hands at the back of his head.

Oh, he's becoming gentle again. It made my heart throb as he speaks of gentle words.

"Ah, don't get the wrong idea, idiot. I just don't wanna be responsible if anything happens to you." He stated, emotionlessly.

Argh! I had enough! He's definitely back to his old self! I really can't understand him!! Two veins popped on my head.

"Argh! You're so annoying! You emotionally unstable bastard! " I hit him.

"Ow. You're such a gorilla." He said rubbing his head.

"Hmph! I don't care!"

I walked ahead of him as soon as I hit him. Hmph! You're annoying! But come to think of it, he could've dodged that. Maybe he let me hit him on purpose?

Ah! Whatever! He deserved to be hit! Stupid Kaneki!

(Kaneki Ken)

I slightly chuckle at her after hitting me on the head. Of course, it didn't hurt that much since even a knife won't be able to scratch me. Teasing her is funny. I caught up with her. I'll tease her again. This is finally the time where I can loose up my tension and have fun.

"Hey, hold my hand." I ordered.

"What?! Why do I have to hold your ugly hand?! Furthermore, who are you to order me around?!" She angrily asked.

"I'm Kaneki Ken, your boyfriend for today. This park's for couples and we have to at least look like a couple or we'll get suspicious." I stated.

"Hahaha, very funny! Who'll believe that cheap lie of yours?! There are times when I'm not that stupid!" She briskly walked ahead of me.

Hehe. She's really funny, rampaging like that in public like a Gorilla. Your childish side still hasn't change stupid Yukari. I ran beside her

"Hey, Gorilla." I called.

"What?!" She stated, annoyed.

"Let's go home together, Gorilla." I teased with a smirk on my face.

"What?! Don't call me Gorilla!" She angrily yelled.

I snickered at her. She's funny when she's like this. I grabbed her hand and pulled her with me.

"Gorilla." I teased.

"Argh! Cut the crap!" She complained.

"I'm just joking. You're beautiful.." I said in a low tone, embarrassed.

She suddenly lost her temper and became quiet. It got things look awkward. I secretly glanced at her and she was all flushed. It made my heart throb a bit.. She's pretty when she blushes too..