Chapter 30

Chapter 30

(Kirishima Touka)

Kaneki and Yukari kissed in the middle of the battlefield! What the heck are they thinking?! That isn't the time to do that! They're gonna be killed!

As Takasuma looks surprised, he got mad thinking that he was ignored and thinking that Kaneki had stolen his prey!

"Damn! What the hell are you doing?! You bastard! I'll kill you!" Takasuma said as he lifted his leg to give a very powerful stomp at Kaneki.

He pushed his leg to stomp Kaneki but, before he could do that, Kaneki's kagune already pierced Takasuma's stomach.

"Ugh!! Damn!" Takasuma exclaimed as he held his bleeding stomach.

Kaneki stood up, glaring at Takasuma. I can feel his aura.. It has changed. He's not in pain anymore and eyes returned to being the strong ones. What happened?

"You damn bastard! How dare you do this to me?!" He shouted as he charged towards Kaneki.

His kagune stretched out and attempted to attack Kaneki but, Kaneki had returned back to his old self, evading any attacks he makes. Four of the limbs went out of Kaneki's back and overpowered him.

Takasuma was pushed back and was pierced in a lot of his parts. He moaned in pain very loudly.

"Damn it! Underlings, go after him!"
All of the students went after Kaneki, attacking him. But, Kaneki was very quick and just dodged all of their attacks.

He didn't even touch the students because he knew that his aim was to kill Takasuma.

His kakugan shone bright red and he gritted his teeth on him. He jumped very high to pass all the student and landed in front of Takasuma.

"I'll kill you.. I'll kill you.. I'll kill you.." He mumbled while looking at Takasuma.

Takasuma moved back but, Kaneki's kagune pierced his leg so he can't move away. Takasuma tried to crawl away but, Kaneki locked him up on the ground using his kagune. Takasuma's arms and legs were pierced on the ground by Kaneki's kagune.

"Ugh..! Let me go! Let me go!" Takasuma struggled.

"I'll kill you.. I'll kill you.. I'll kill you.." Kaneki mumbled as he looked at Takasuma.

He sat on top of Takasuma and Takasuma shivered in fear.

"H-Hey! Wait, what are you--"

Kaneki quickly bit Takasuma's back.

"Arrrghhh!" He shouted in pain.

"Disgusting." Kaneki said.

He kept on biting and biting Takasuma and Takasuma yelled and squirmed in pain. Tears are forming out of his eyes as he was slowly being eaten by Kaneki.

"It hurts... right?" Kaneki said.

"It hurts..! It hurts..!" Takasuma cried.

"You'll regret what you did to Yukari.. You hurt her.. For that, I'll never forgive you.. I'll kill you.. I'll kill you.." He said.

He bit Takasuma again and again and his blood flowed out of him.

"Disgusting." Kaneki mumbled every time he bites Takasuma.

Takasuma yelled and shouted in pain but, Kaneki doesn't mind him. All he knew was to eat him and kill him.

Kaneki has the expression of a murderer.. I'm a bit afraid..
He bit Takasuma until his last breath. Takasuma's already dead.. All the students fell unconscious. Kaneki stood up and went to Yukari. Yukari was turning pale.