Chapter 106

Warning!

This chapter contains spoilers from the manga! Read at your own risk. :)

If you want to see the actual combat scene, read Tokyo Ghoul manga from chapters 131-133.

Chapter 106

(Kaneki Ken)

Something is stirring up inside me. The feeling of anxiety and fear is mixing into something worse.

Yoshimura-san and everyone else..

Anteiku..

I think they're in trouble..!

"Touka-chan.." I called.

"I know. Let's hurry back to Anteiku!" She said.

We started running in a very fast pace with terror of Yoshimura-san and the others being in danger.

What do they mean, take out the Aogiri? Here in 20th ward? You've gotta be kidding me. There's no way Aogiri would be here.

CCG's aiming for the one-eyed Owl. Could they be referring to Yoshimura-san..?!

Damn! They've got it wrong! Aogiri's leader is not Yoshimura-san! The real one-eyed Owl is not him!

"Touka-chan.. When we get back, let's split up." I said.

"You're not up to something crazy, are you?" She asked.

"Nope. I'll stay alive, don't worry." I reassuringly smiled.

"That's your promise, okay?"

"Yup." I said.

"Then, let's get this over with." She said as we both put our masks over our faces.

"Yeah.." I said.

We increased our pace until we got near Anteiku. Then, me and Touka-chan decided to part ways. She goes directly to Anteiku using the short cut while I go to the battlefield.

I can hear the battle from afar.. This can't be anything good. So, it's true! Yoshimura-san and the others are in danger!

(Seijo Yukari)

With sweat tracing my jawline, I resumed training with the knife, enhancing my precision of aim. I threw the knife aiming for the heart of the dummy in front of me.

*Tok!*

Bull's eye! I hit it right at the center. Then, I aim at the center of the handle of the knife that hit the heart of the dummy.

*Tok!*

Success! It wasn't a fluke. I probably improved my skills from all that training. I walked towards the dummy and took the two knives. I wore my huge coat which contained all of my knives.

Since I finished training on my own, I guess I should get a partner to train with. I'll go look for Ayato-kun. I went out of the training room.

Searching for Ayato-kun, I noticed that Tatara-san and the others are not here.

"Are? Where's Tatara-san?" I asked a member passing by.

"Ah. They're at the 20th ward." He answered.

"Hah?! What are they doing there?" I asked, surprised.

"I just heard it but, I think they're gonna take care about the other one-eyed Owl." He said.

"Other? The one-eyed Owl is Eto, right?" I said, perplexed.

"That's right. But, her father, Yoshimura Kureo, covers up for her as the one-eyed Owl." He explained.