Chapter 58

Chapter 58

(Kaneki Ken)

"Yukari!" I called out to her.

I dashed to her aid. My mind was clear and I wanted was to quickly get to her side.

"Onii-chan!"

A huge steel cage suddenly came from above. It fell and we were trapped inside.

"Yukari!" I yelled gripping and pushing into the bars.

"Not so fast, Kaneki-kun. That's no good you're too hyper. It makes me want to eat you.. Fufufufu.." He exclaimed, crossing his arms.

"Let us go, you bastard!!" I shouted.

He chuckled and walked towards Yukari.

"Do you like my surprise?" He asked, smiling evilly.

He walked around Yukari.

"Isn't she beautiful? Like a Goddess, isn't she?"

"Big and round brown eyes.."

He touched Yukari's eyes.

"Silky and smooth hair.." He twirled Yukari's hair around his finger.

"Stop it!" I gritted my teeth.

"Pale and flawless skin.."

He stroked Yukari's shoulder to her arm gently and slowly, it's as if he was taking advantage of her and enjoying it.

"Stop it!! Don't touch her!!" I yelled in anger.

"Beautiful angelic face.."

He caressed her face gently and then, smirked at me.

"STOP IT!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!!" I yelled as I released my kagune to slash the iron bars.

But, the iron bars electrified me as I soon as my kagune touched them.

"Ugh!!" I exclaimed in pain.

"Onii-chan!"

Tsukiyama-san chuckled evilly. He was clearly ridiculing me.

"Are you okay, Kaneki-kun? I should tell you that those bars have sensors and if you attack them or try to break them, they'll inflict harm on you. They can kill you, you know? They're more effective on Ghouls than humans." He explained.

"Let go of Yukari...!" I exclaimed, catching my breath.

"Fuh.. I was thinking you'd say that but, what is she to you?" He asked.

"It's none of your business! Let her go!!!" I shouted.

"Well, it is none of my business. But, I can't let her go since she's my business." He smirked psychotically.

He took Yukari's chin up by placing it between his thumb and index finger.

"I've come up with something interesting. I'll eat her while you shout and grieve for her! Isn't that wonderful?!" He stretched out his arms to the air as he laughed uncontrollably.

"You're sick..! I'll kill you..!"

"Mnn.." Yukari exclaimed twitching.

She opened her eyes and was shocked to see me inside this cage.

"Kaneki-kun?!"

(Seijo Yukari)

I realized that I was tied up. I can't move. I struggled hard but, it won't budge.

"What the heck is this?! Let me go!!" I cried.

"It's no use, Seijo-san. You can't escape from me." Tsukiyama-san said, smirking.