Chapter 75

Chapter 75

(Kirishima Touka)

I woke up hastily. I found my chest rising and falling from trying to catch my breath. Bullets of sweats are falling from my face down to my neck.

That Ayato.. He actually took Yukari with him. I have a bad premonition.. Something bad will definitely happen. Yukari's in grave danger.

I went to Yukari's room and knocked on her door. Kaneki opened the door for me.

"Oh, Touka-chan." He exclaimed.

"Is she okay..?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Oh, Touka-senpai!" Yukari waved her hand at me with a cheerful smile.

I gave a small sigh of relief to see her being well. I went inside her room and I found her being fed by Kaneki.

"What's up, Touka-senpai? You look pretty worn out." She said.

"Oh, nothing. It's just that, I had a nightmare." I said.

"Nightmare? Like what?" Kaneki asked.

"Actually, it's more like a premonition. Well, I think Ayato's back." I said.

Kaneki kept silent. And Yukari looks quite puzzled.

"Err.. Who's that person called Ayato?" She asked as she scratched her cheek with one finger.

"He's Touka-chan's younger brother." Kaneki replied.

"Ah! You have a brother? Cool!" She exclaimed.

"This is no time to be having fun, Yukari. Ayato's a nasty one. That brat.. always resorts to violence.. He belongs to an organization called Aogiri Tree." Touka-senpai stated.

"If I'm not mistaken, Aogiri Tree was already explained by Yoshimura-san but, I already forgot.." Yukari said as she racked her brain.

"That organization is made up of Ghouls and you can't expect anything good from them. If Anteiku promotes peace and harmony by collaborating with humans then, Aogiri Tree is the opposite of that." Kaneki explained.

"Ohhh." Yukari exclaimed, amazed.

She's not taking it seriously. This girl is a big idiot.

"At any rate, you must be careful." I said.

"Yep, I got it." Yukari said.

I left the room and closed the door shut.

Ayato.. What has gotten into you, you little brat..?

(Seijo Yukari)

What Touka-senpai explained was a bit frightening. I didn't expect her to have a brother who's mean and bad. Aogiri Tree, huh.. What could be the reason why it was formed?

"Despite being an idiot, you think things deeply, huh?" Kaneki-kun smirked.

I felt annoyed when he called me an idiot.

"Shut up, of course I do! And besides, I'm not bad in academics!" I stated proudly.

"Yeah but, you lack common sense." Kaneki-kun monotonously said.

I groaned in annoyance and rolled my eyes at him.

"But, don't worry." He patted my head.

"I won't let him lay a finger on you." He said with a reassuring smile.

It made my heart beat fast and red. My face feels hot and I don't know how to react of what he says. You say some daring things too, huh.

The time quickly passed and the next day, we resumed going to school. The cultural festival was coming up so, I was assigned to gather up some materials for them.

I needed to go out of school to buy materials. Too bad Kaneki-kun is not in the same group as me. Me and my group mates went to the convenience store.

As we went inside, we split up and bought the materials we needed. Kaneki-kun is in the carpentry group.

Ah, I should like to tell you that our class has decided on a play. The tittle is: Cinderella, the bratty princess. Where in, Cinderella will start as a spoiled princess and she will meet a poor commoner who she will unexpectedly fall in love with.

They became close and love blossomed in their hearts.

But due to her stubbornness, she will deny her love for the commoner. So, they will quarrel and the commoner will leave the bratty princess. But, the commoner had accidentally left his necklace and Cinderella kept it. Soon, the bratty princess felt lonely and depressed so, she screamed, cried, and hope for the poor boy to come back while holding the necklace. She promised that she will change her attitude.

The poor boy appeared in front of her with a different appearance. He was actually a God. He just wanted the princess to realize that she has been doing wrong. He led her to his paradise and married her. Since then, Cinderella became the perfect princess everyone admired and now they leave happily ever after.

Well, that story was interesting for me. Cinderella's original story was never like that anyway.

As I was searching for the needed materials, I unexpectedly got into the beverage corner. I saw black coffee cans. Kaneki-kun must be working hard. I'll get him one of these.

As I stretched out my arm to reach one of the cans but, I was shocked as I unexpectedly placed my hand on top of someone's hand.

The hand that's under mine is big and manly. So, he must be a guy!!

End of Chapter 75