Chapter 79

Chapter 79

(Seijo Yukari)

As I was about to brush my teeth, I met aniki with a very serious face. Oh, it must be because of what Kaneki-kun and Amon-san talked about.

"What's wrong, aniki?" I asked.

"Yukari.." He called.

He took my shoulders and directly looked at me.

"You're going to stay at CCG for a while." He sternly said.

My haw dropped to the ground. I couldn't believe that I'm hearing.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"The Ghoul roaming around the city is after young female high school students. I don't want you to get involve." He said.

"Yeah.. But, even if you say that. Staying at CCG is a bit.." I averted my gaze.

"I'm worried for you. I won't be home for another month and I'll stay there for work. So, just come with me. I want to look after you. Don't worry, it's just for a month." He said.

I let out a sigh and smiled.

"I have no choice, do I?" I said while smiling.

"Thanks, Yukari. You're so kind." He patted my head.

"When do we leave?" I asked.

"If possible, I want to leave right now." He said.

I nodded in agreement.

Sheesh.. He's treating me like a child. I went to my room and started packing up some clothes. It's only 6pm so, we can still get there.

When I finished, I called Amon-san and he was carrying a luggage with him as well. We called a taxi and went to CCG.

We got inside the building and it's really cool here. It's so big and everybody looks so busy..

Ah. Come to think of it.. I've been here.. It's when my parents were still alive and asked me to cooperate with them.. And then.. The case with Kaneki-kun..

My heart felt like it was pierced with something sharp. I felt sad at the thought of losing my parents. Tears began to form in my eyes and my throat began to ache.

"Why are you crying?"

I was so shocked to see a girl with clips on her hair and with a stitch on her mouth. It made me jumped back in surprise as I saw her face an inch apart from mine.

"Waah!" I exclaimed.

"You don't have to be so afraid." She said as she cheerfully smiled.

I peered and scrutinized her carefully. She's wearing pants and like a jumper, and has stitches all over her body. At first glance, she looks angelic but, she looks quite scary with bag under eyes. She's also skinny but, looks flexible.

What's weird is, she looks a little like a boy.

"Oh, Juuzou, Shinohara-san. You're here." Aniki said.

Juuzou? It doesn't sound like a name of a girl. I thought of him/her as weird since I don't know the gender. I turned behind me and there was a very big man towering over me. Scary..!!

But, his face is very round and has big nose. For sure, beneath that coat is a big and muscular body. It's really scary..! Like, a pro wrestler!

"Hello there, young miss." He said.

Ah. Maybe, he's kind.

"Good evening." I greeted while I bowed.

"Hello!~" The weird person said while he waved his hand cheerfully.