Chapter 91

Chapter 91

(Seijo Yukari)

Ayato-kun walked towards me and gave me a menacing grin.

"Does it hurt? To be punched by Tatara-san." He said.

"It doesn't hurt.. Hurry up and leave..!"

"Don't you wanna escape this building?" He asked.

"I'd love to but, I realized that Kaneki-kun will come and save me. Plus, he'll kick your ass." I said.

He started chuckling.

"Why did you keep silent when Tatara-san asked for that one-eyed bastard?" He asked.

"I have no reason to to talk to you. Get away from me..!" I said with my glare.

"You love him, right? How pathetic could it be! The Rose Apple and a Ghoul? Are you aiming to write a tragic story? Hahahaha!" He laughed.

"Shut up..!" I angrily yelled.

"Well, I'll tell you something good." He evilly smirked.

He stood beside me, very near to my ear.

"You can't love him." He whispered.

My eyes widened as I heard his words. I was shocked but, I didn't let it get to me.

"I don't believe you!" I yelled.

"Too bad but, I read the book about you. You can't love him because you will only put him in danger. What's worse, you can't satisfy him." He said.

"Argh! Shut up! I don't wanna hear a word from you!" I angrily yelled.

I hung my head down as I let a tear slip out of my eye. I don't wanna believe him.. Get me out of here, Kaneki-kun.. Please..

"Please leave me alone.." I cried.

"Hmph." He exclaimed as he started going away.

He went out of the cell and locked it, leaving me hanging. I don't wanna stay here anymore..! Get me out of here! Please, Kaneki-kun!

(Kirishima Ayato)

That foolish brat.. She got hurt by those words easily. It's so annoying. Because I'm very irritated I kicked the wall beside me and a crater and cracks appeared.

It's annoying how she shows that she loves him. I went back to my room. The book was on my desk. It was lent to me by Tatara-san.

I better report immediately to him. I went to Tatara-san's room and knocked.

"Come in." I heard him saying from the other side of the door.

I went in and closed the door.

"Kirishima. What brings you here?" He asked.

"I'm here to report about the Rose Apple." I said.

"Go on." He said.

"The Rose Apple doesn't say a word. But, there's one thing I'm sure. She's adopted by a Ghoul investigator and she's related to the Eye-patch." I said.

"Very good. Then, I'll let her spill the beans of Eye-patch's location. And also, prepare for battle soon. It won't before long that the Anteiku will be eliminated, either by the CCG or us." He said.

"Yes."

That brat.. If she doesn't speak, she'll only get into trouble. That girl's an idiot.. She's willing to die for the sake of that one-eyed bastard.

I suddenly felt anxiety.

"Kirishima. Stay in the Rose Apple's cell and wait for me. We'll get her to speak." He commanded.