Chapter 104

Chapter 104

(Kirishima Ayato)

I went to the meeting room and I met up with Tatara-san and Noro only. Where's Eto?

"You're here, Kirishima." Tatara-san said.

I sat on my chair.

"How's the Rose Apple?" He asked.

"Ah, she's doing well. You've seen her progress during the domination of 6th ward, didn't you?" I asked.

"That's right. Good job, Kirishima. Continue to make her better and when the time comes, she'll be really useful against CCG." He said as he eyes narrowed a little, telling me that he's grinning.

"By the way, what was the reason you called me here, Tatara-san?" I asked.

"Oh. I'm just here to inform you that the fall of Anteiku is starting." He said.

"W-What..?" I asked, surprised.

"That's right. Anteiku will be eliminated by the CCG. But don't worry, it'll just be me, Noro, and Eto. Just make sure to keep everything in Aogiri in order." He said.

"B-But, how did you know that Anteiku will fall..?"

"Eto as Takatsuki Sen is currently at CCG to give an information regarding the Owl. They're gonna figure it out soon and that'll be the end of Anteiku." He said.

"What is she planning..? Is she trying to expose her father?" I asked.

"Exactly."

"Why is she doing this--"

"You have too many questions. You're dismissed." He said.

"Yes.." I answered in defeat.

As I got out of the room, I've began to think of the people there. Yoshimura-san.. Irimi-san.. Koma-san.. And Touka.. Baka aneki.

And that punk's there too.. If I tell Yukari about this.. What will she do?

(Seijo Yukari)

"One-hundred ninety-eight.."

"One-hundred ninety-nine.."

"Two-hundred--"

The door opened and Ayato-kun came in. Eh..? Is it just me or something's bothering Ayato-kun.

"Oh, Ayato-kun. I just finished 200 push-ups." I said as I tried to talk to him.

"Oh..? Then, that's good.." He said in a low tone and worried tone.

"Is something bothering you?" I asked.

"Sorry.. I'll pass training you for today. Can we do it next time? I've something to do." He said as he began wearing his black leather coat.

"W-Where are you going..?" I asked.

"To relieve some stress."

"Wait, I'll come with you."

"You sure? You might not stomach it."

I paused for a while to think because I knew that he's gonna do something really hurtful.

"T-Then.. I'll wait for you here." I said, not wanting to see what he's gonna do.

"I knew you'd back out." He patted my head.

He wore a black rabbit mask and jumped out of the window. A black rabbit mask..? I didn't know he had one of those. It's somehow related to Touka-senpai.. Well, yep. They're siblings after all.

Speaking of Touka-senpai.. I wonder how she's doing.. Hinami-chan, Irimi-san, and Yoshimura-san, and the others..

Especially, Kaneki-kun.. I wish he's fine.. I hope that.. Touka-senpai managed to relay everything to him.. I don't wanna hurt him anymore so, it's better that we'll separate..

But.. I still want you to know that I still love you so much and I'll always love you..

(Kirishima Touka)

Several weeks have passed and I noticed that Kaneki is always feeling down. He never speaks, never smiles, and always hangs his head down with a melancholic expression.

Whenever we try to talk to him, his replies are always so short. His eyes are always red, making us think that he's always crying.

His face is haggard as well. Yoshimura-san told him everything, including the job of making him give up on Yukari. It must've hurt a lot..

Kaneki loves Yukari so much. His cold heart melted and his gentle expression returned.

It pains me to see him like this.. I want to cheer him up. I went to his room with a cup of coffee in my hand and knocked.

"Kaneki?" I called.

But, he didn't answer. I twisted the door knob and realized that it was unlocked.

I went inside and gently closed the door. He was at the corner of the room, sitting with his head down. His posture.. his aura.. It tells me nothing but hopelessness.

I slowly approached him and crouched.

"Here.. Have a cup." I said as I gave it to him.

He lifted his head, facing me. He had dark bags under his eyes. His eyes were tired, lifeless, and exhausted.

"You haven't eaten anything since before. If you keep this up, you'll die.." I said in a gentle tone.

Of course, I don't want to be mean and I want to sympathize with him.

"Touka-chan.. Tell me.. that Yukari is not gone.. Please.." He begged with sincerity in his faint voice.

I let out a sigh. He's hurt from the bottom of his heart. I want him to be happy even just for a second. I took his hand and stood up, slightly pulling him.

He bewilderedly looked at me.

"Come." I said.

"E-Eh..?"

"Hurry up and stand up, you weakling! We're losing time!" I said as I pulled him roughly.

He slowly stood up, agreeing to my request. I pulled him with me and ran out of Anteiku.

I hope this plan is gonna work!

End of Chapter 104