Chapter 100

Chapter 100

(Seijo Yukari)

I continued moving forward with Ayato-kun. I was still feeling sad and hurt..

"Yukari, I know that you're feeling bad about what happened but, I want your head clear. Keep your head on the mission and forget about that f*cking punk." Ayato-kun said.

"Y-Yes." I hesitantly answered.

"And, from now on, you must never ever say that bastard's name." He said.

"O-Okay.." I said.

As I we caught up with Tatara-san and the others, we saw them fighting with the people of Anteiku.

What the heck are they doing here?!

Then, I heard Ayato-kun chuckling.

"It's time for a showdown with baka aneki.." He mumbled with a menacing smirk.

Shoot! They're gonna fight with each other! I don't them to hurt each other anymore.

"Ayato!! Come here, you scum!!" Touka-senpai said as she dashed towards Ayato-kun.

Crap! They're gonna start the bloodshed! I won't let this happen! I observed closely and realized that all of the people in Ateiku are fighting from the right side and Aogiri from the left side.

Good.. At least, it's fine like this.

I ran towards the middle and threw a CRC gas that I got from aniki as self protection.

It burst and the gas flew everywhere making everyone move back.

"Yukari, what the hell are you doing?!" Ayato-kun angrily yelled.

I ran towards Touka-senpai's direction but, Ayato-kun grabbed my hand.

"Where you going?!"

"Yell at me, hurt me, or get angry at me, do everything you want with me. Just please.. let me do this for the last time as part of Anteiku.. After this, I'll never ever go near them again.." I begged.

He glowered at me, pondering if he would allow me. Then, his tight grip loosened.

"Go while Tatara-san is not looking!" He ordered.

"Everyone, fall back! Don't let the gas get through you and inhale it!"

I ran as fast as I can to get to the other side. I saw Touka-senpai, coughing from inhaling some of the gas.

"Touka-senpai!" I called.

She turned to me, surprised.

"Y-Yukari?"

"Touka-senpai, get out of here!"

"What? Come with us, idiot! We've been looking for you everywhere!"

"No.. I can't.. I have to stay." I said with sincerity in my voice.

"But, why?!"

"We don't have time anymore! Please hurry up and gather all of the people of Anteiku and get out of here! There's an exit that you can use at the South. You're safe there. Kaneki-kun's waiting for you..!" I exclaimed, worrying.

"Why..? What happened with Kaneki?" She asked, worrying.

"Please.. just hurry up and go.. You don't have anymore time.. You see, this is the last time we'll become allies.." I said while tears fell down from my eyes.

I embraced Touka-senpai.

"Y-Yukari..?"

"Good bye.. I'll never forget anyone of you.. I'm very happy that I met you.. " I said as I broke away from the embrace.

"Wait! Kaneki loves you--"

"I love Kaneki-kun too and I'll always love him.. But, when you meet with him, tell him that I don't care about him anymore.. and I never want to see him again.." I said as turned around while crying.

"Are you insane?! Who the hell would--"

"Please.. It's for the best. Please, let him forget about me.. Make him hate me..! Because the next time we meet will not be as childhood friends but as enemies.. I don't want him to suffer from such emotional torment.. I want him to accept me as an enemy.." I said as I started walking away.

"Hey! Wait, Yukari!!" She called.

"Please..! Don't let my efforts be in vain! This is the only thing that I can do for you.. Please escape and take everyone out of this place..!" I said.

"Tch..!"

Touka-senpai ran to the opposite direction and started gathering them to escape. I turned my head to see them for the last time.

Thank you, Touka-senpai.. You're the best senpai I've ever met..

I turned around and returned to Ayato-kun's side. As I promised.. this'll be the last time..

I'll be in Aogiri Tree's side.

"Tatara-san, our enemies escaped to the North exit!" I reported.

"Good. Now, after them!" He ordered.

I ran with them to the North exit and drew out four blades in each hand.

Time for some elimination.

I dashed towards the Ghouls ahead of me and aimed for their chests so, that I could quickly pierce up their hearts.

And yes, as you noticed, this is my way of killing. Crushing their hearts is my forte. Aiming for the head is easy but, terribly disgusting. While piercing the heart is just feeling a soft muscle burst and you can hear their ribs crack. Then, the blood spurts out.

After a while, they'll all fall dead. As Ayato-kun said, the best way to overcome your pain is to embrace it.

I'm telling you, I'm not one of those guys who loves killing. As of now, I'm still trying to get used to it. But of course, I still know the feeling of pain when killing someone occurs. After all, I still have the human heart capable of emotions.

The difference is, I promised to listen only to Ayato-kun and that's my strict policy. The moment I entered Aogiri, I should've known that I will experience this kind of harsh lifestyle.

The time has come for me to bid a farewell to my normal life as a peaceful, carefree high school student with lots of friends and someone who cares for me.. And welcome myself to hell where all I will see is Death.

(Kirishima Ayato)

Yukari has killed a total of fifteen ghouls right after entering the North exit. She's doing good, considering what happened earlier.

She's flexible, alright and she's killed them like she doesn't care anymore. She kept her words sincerely and I doubt that she'll ever go against me again.

Her merciless gaze is so fierce and fearless. She only looks forward and kills without hesitation at all. My efforts are paid off.

I'm sure Tatara-san is also proud of what Yukari's become of. I wonder what will happen in the future.

End of Chapter 100