Chapter 14

Chapter 14

He smirked at me. He pulled my hair from my head and brushed it against the wall. His eyes were full of cruelty.. I can't help but feel scared. The wound I got from the strong impact bled again. This time, it dripped from my head to my neck.

"I am in my senses." He said.

"Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. Yukari, have you known that you're every Ghoul's primary target? I have deceived you once again." He smirked.

He deceived me..? Again..?

"Everything that we did a while ago was according to my act. And you actually fell for such a stupid obvious act! Hahaha!" He laughed with his hand on his head.

He seems very wicked while he was doing that. I shivered to the point I couldn't speak.

"Now then, time for a feast." He smirked.

He moved his face closer. Then, he smiled evilly at me.

"You reap what you sow." He whispered at my ear.

He licked the blood that dripped into my neck. I felt hot as he send shivers down to my spine.

But, my anger rose up that I couldn't control it.

My hand moved on its own and drew out the hidden dagger at my clothes and swayed it towards him. He neatly dodged it by bending his back.

I don't have time to think anymore. Everything in my head was to kill him without hesitation. I glared at him.

I aimed the knife at him once again and swayed it to the right and left. But, his reflexes are on another level.

"Nice. Now, I'm starting to have fun. Before I eat you, I'll entertain myself with your last struggles." He smirked evilly.

I just need one slash.. Even if it's just a scratch, I can win the battle because the knife contains a deadly poison which can't be controlled or overcome.

I'll concentrate everything on this one last attack. With my fullest speed, I will thrust this into his chest..

Now is your end!

I glared at him and dashed towards him with my highest speed.

"DIEEEE!!!" I yelled.

I can do this! I can kill him! As I was an inch near him, he disappeared.

Eh..?

Before I realized it he was already behind me.

"Too bad. You can't kill me." He whispered in my ear.

"Now, sleep."

I felt a powerful impact on my nape through the side of his hand. In an instant, my surroundings turned black and I felt my body falling. I had realized my senses are about to stop functioning before I completely fell unconscious.

I.. lost again..

For sure.. I'll be eaten..

(Kaneki Ken)

Hehe.. Now, she's fallen unconscious. She's perfect. I have something to kill time.

I went towards her and bent my knees. I looked at her. I realized that her body looks so soft and has less fat.. It seems easy to eat and it looks extremely delicious. It made me hungry..

Flesh..

Flesh..

I want FLESH!!

Hehe.. I'll take my time eating her. I've had enough of eating an old hag's meat. I'll have the Rose Apple for a new taste.