Chapter 107

Warning!

This chapter contains spoilers from the manga ahead! Hehe, read at your own risk. :)

If you wanna see the actual fighting scene, read the chapter 133-134.

Chapter 107

(Seijo Yukari)

Jumping from roof to roof ultimately drained my energy. The huge red coat that I'm wearing is also a big burden that reduces my speed.

The rain pattered on me as I travel from 11th ward to 20th. This's really hard.. I'm traveling on foot since transportation here was disturbed due to CCG's assault on 20th ward. Even if I ride a taxi or a train, they won't stop at 20th ward.

My legs are already in a bad shape. I lack endurance.. But, something like this won't stop me going after Kaneki-kun.

I swear, I won't let him die..! I will save him!

I resumed running with full determination to see the face of someone I longed to meet again.. Even if my legs will give up soon, I'll run as long as I see you again.. Just as I thought.. forgetting about you is clearly impossible..

No matter what happens, I still love you.. I love you, Kaneki-kun..

Wait for me..

(Kirishima Ayato)

Yukari should be done in her shadow training.. I went to the training room and opened the door to enter.

"Oi, Yukari--"

I realized that she's no longer here. Huh..? Where did she go? I went out and decided to look around the base.

Then, I saw a random member who was patrolling.

"Hey, have you seen Yukari?" I asked.

"Ahh.. Yukari-san, huh.. I think I saw her running out of the base." He said.

"What? Why? Is she planning to escape?" I asked, annoyed.

"No, I think she's mumbling something like 20th ward.. and Anteiku..? Yeah, that's it."

Anger and anxiety filled me.

"You idiot!" I gritted my teeth as I punched him on his face.

"Ugh..!" He exclaimed, hurt from my punch.

"Why did you let her go?! She's not allowed to leave the basement!!" I yelled.

"B-But, Ayato-san.. I didn't know--"

"Silence!! You big sh*t head!!" I gave another punch on his face.

I groaned in irritation. There's no choice but to go after her. Damn it!

(Kaneki Ken)

I targeted his quinque by lunging my kagune at him. He used his weapon to block my attack. We exchanged blows but, all I did was attack his quinque. Without him noticing, it had started to be damage.

I don't plan on killing you, Amon-san.. You're an important person to Yukari.. I don't wish to bring despair upon her..

But, sorry.. I have no choice but to keep you unarmed.

Taking the opening he had created, I controlled my kagune to slash his quinque into pieces. He was blown away due to the strong impact of my attack.

"Ugh..!" He exclaimed, falling on the ground.

With him on the ground, a car arrived in a fast speed.

"Investigator Amon!!" A man peered from the car.

"S-Scientist.. Chigyo..?" Amon-san said, looking at the one who's arriving.

"Am I too late?! Crap, looks like I am!! But, still!" He said as he threw a suitcase near Amon-san.

"Doujima! I just finished it! That one's a reserve prototype meant for a special class! But, I'm giving it to you!" He stated, yelling.

The case activated and an armor from the case automatically equipped Amon-san.

Fully equipped with a powerful lance and an unbreakable armor, I sense a glint of hope but also a hostility in Amon-san, telling me that the battle between the two of us is not over yet and he can still fight.

I looked at the sky, taking a deep sigh.

The rain that blocks the way to the manager.. The quinque I just destroyed the armor of Amon-san.. I couldn't help but feel troubled. But not matter what, I'm destroying that lance. The armor next..

In a flash, Amon-san was already in front of me, slashing his lance towards me. I received a powerful impact that I was sent flying about 30 meters away from him.

I spitted some blood out of my mouth. I felt danger enabling me to change into a much more powerful creature. I felt my mind slowly being eaten by darkness. I felt the horrifying feeling of someone taking over my body, embedding my body with their dark power..

"There it is.. the Centipede..!!"

Emerging from the ground, I knew nothing but one thing.. To bring death upon those who interfere..

I will eliminate you.

End of Chapter 107