Chapter 27

Chapter 27

(Kirishima Touka)

I'll kill him! I'll chop off your head! I dashed towards him and aimed my kagune at him. In an instant, the student of this school blocked my way to him.

"What the hell?! Get out of my way!" I yelled as I went to another way.

But, he was persistent and blocked me again. He tried to kick me but, he failed because I dodged it.

"Damn! Don't get in my way!" I yelled.

Takasuma laughed, as if he was ridiculing me.

"It's useless! Useless! He won't listen to you!" He said.

"What the hell did you do with him?!" I shouted in anger.

"Hypnosis, of course! I put a strong hypnosis on him!" He replied.

I looked at the student and his eyes were fogged. It clearly shows that he's out of his mind.

Damn! You piece of...!

"You disgust me! I'll tear you to pieces!" I said as I dashed.

All I have to do is pass him, right? When I got an inch near than him, I stretched my arm and applied force on his shoulder, so that I could lift myself up and jump over him.

My kagune activated in mid air but, suddenly, a group of students pushed me to the side, making my attempt fail in an instant.

The students in track and field club pushed me! Damn! What the heck?! They held my arms and body in a tight grip. Let me go!

"What's the meaning of this?!" I asked as I struggled.

"Oh? When did I ever say that only hypnotized him?" He asked with a boastful look on his face.

"What the hell..?" I asked.

"Not only did I put it in my but, the whole campus is affected by it! Hahahahahaha!" He laughed crazily as he placed his hands on his face.

"You.." I balled my fist.

"Getting riled up, are we?" He asked with a smirk.

"YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!" I yelled as I overpowered the students who were holding me.

They all tumbled down and I was finally released from their grip. I ran towards Takasuma, aiming for his head with my kagune.

I'll kill you! I'll kill you!!

As I drew closer, his smirk grew wider. He pulled a girl with him and aimed his kagune at her neck. And that girl was Yoriko!

"Yoriko!" I shouted as I halted.

"You dare come closer and you'll see your worst nightmare." He grinned evilly.

As I looked at Yoriko's eyes, I felt scared because she was under this Satan's control.

"Don't you hurt her!" I shouted.

"My underlings, hold this pitiful Rabbit." He said.

The students he controlled went towards me to bind me. I struggled hard to break free from their grip. He pushed me down, making me kneel on the ground with my hands tied on my back.

"Don't try and struggle. If you do, you'll see a pool of blood with her organs scattered on the ground. Hehehe.." He snickered.

Yoriko... She's the only one who approached me and cherished me as a friend.. She's important to me.. I don't want her to die..

"You bastard! Let Yoriko go! I'll.. do everything, just don't hurt her..!" I yelled as I begged.

"Then.."

He kicked me strongly on the face. Damn..!

"What the hell?!--"

"Shhh. Didn't you say that you'll do anything? Then, I want you to stay like that and be killed gradually by me. Hahahaha!"

"You're a Psycho!!!!" I yelled.

He kicked me at face, punched my stomach and elbowed my back, making me cough out blood.

"Ugh!" I exclaimed as I grimaced in pain.

"Ahahahaha! Yes, I am! I'm a Psycho!!Show me more of those pained expressions! I want to see more!"

This guy...! He's crazy! He's already crazy! I want to kill him! I want to kill him!

"Now, for the finishing move.. Be killed by my kagune!"

"YAAAAAAAAH!!!"

"What the?!" He exclaimed as he dodged.

Yukari charged towards Satan with her knife.. What the heck is she doing?!

"Yukari! What the hell are you doing there?! Get out! Don't go near him!" I yelled at her to escape.

"Sorry, Touka-senpai but, I just can't leave you there being beaten up by him.." She said as she glared at him.

"He's not an opponent you can fight! Get the hell outta there already!!" I shouted as I struggled.

"No! I won't let him hurt you anymore! Aren't we friends? This time, I'll help you! I'll also get Yoriko-senpai away from him!"

Takasuma chuckled, ridiculing us.

"Alright, enough of this cheesy talk. It's funny how a mere food would protect a Ghoul! Hahahahaha! Totally disgusting!" He laughed.

"Shut up! All this time, I trusted you! You're nothing but a useless pile of garbage!" She shouted.

She pointed the dagger at him.

"With this dagger, I'll take you down!" She shouted.

He chuckled once again. He smirked and gave her a boastful expression as he tilted his head.

"Go ahead and try. I'll devour you anyway." He smirked.

End of Chapter 27