Chapter 65

Chaptet 65

(Seijo Yukari)

He constantly licked and nibbled on my ear. I'm weakening.. My my whole body is shivering, especially my legs.. Just a little more and my legs will give up.

My whole body feels hot and I'm losing my strength.. My heart's beating really fast, demanding a large amount of oxygen. I started breathing heavily, desperately catching up my breath.

*Huff* *Huff*

"S-Stop..! Please..!" I begged.

*Huff* *Huff*

He ignored me and continued nibbling on my ear. He just won't stop..! What if the passengers see us?!

"K-Kaneki-kun..! The p-people around us will--"

He softly licked my neck. It made my eyes widened as I was shocked.

"Hyaah!" I exclaimed, surprised.

"No one can see us." He whispered with a sexy voice.

I realized that he we're the people around us are looking at the opposite direction. Some of them are playing with their phones and some are listening to music.

I gritted my teeth in irritation. He continued licking and kissing my neck and I'm became more weak. My ears still feel hot and I'm shivering all over..

"Stop it..!" I said.

Oh no.. I'm becoming dizzy.. I can't breathe properly and I'm feeling really hot right now. I can feel that bullets of sweat are starting to form.

"S-Stop, Kaneki-kun.." I said.

N-No good..! My legs are giving up! I can't take it anymore..! My world was spinning already.. My knees gave up and I fell but, Kaneki-kun caught me.

He wrapped his arms around me and as we exchanged positions. He was the one leaning on the wall and I was on top of him, leaning on his chest while he was embracing me.

Crap..! My vision's spinning around and I'm still feeling hot all over my body. I'm also still shivering.. I heard him chuckle softly and patted my head.

"It's over already." He said with a gentle voice.

"Stupid Kaneki.. I hate you.. I really hate you.." I mumbled.

I thought I was done for..!

He laughed again and caressed my head.

"I'm sorry but, I just had to do it to that extent." He said.

"What for?"

"For teasing you? Hahaha.."

"You're a sadist, aren't you..?"

"When it comes to you, I'd love to be." He said, chuckling innocently.

"Idiot.. I really hate you.."

"Come on, close your eyes and relax." He said.

"Don't wanna.. You might kill me this time.."

"Stubborn." He said as he placed his hand over my eyes.

"Hey, I can't see.."

"Just relax, okay? I won't do anything to you."

Hearing his gentle voice calmed me down. I know that it isn't the time to relax but, what can I do? It really soothes me.. Damn..

"Just for 5 minutes.."

I closed my eyes and I felt comfortable on his chest with his arms wrapping around me.. Ken's really starting to come back when he shows his gentle side..