Chapter 89

Hello! Ashida here! XD How are you, guys? Anyway, this story is join in TokyoGhoul_Wattys so, if you're interested please do have a look at it and if you like my story, you can vote for it. :) Voting started since last feb. 1. :) This is not mandatory so, please feel free to do anything you want. I'd really be happy if you'd spare a vote for this poor writer, though. :P Hahahaha!

By the way, thank you very much for those who read, supported, and commented on this book! I'm really very grateful to you all because this book has made so much progress that I couldn't believe it myself. Every time I look at this book, it's putting me to tears. Lol! :D But, I'm so happy! Thank you!

Well then, please enjoy this chapter. :)

-AshidaTsukimiya

Chapter 89

(Kirishima Ayato)

With the Rose Apple in my arms, Noro and I headed back to Aogiri Head quarters.

When we got back, we saw Tatara-san waiting for us at the top of the building. I jumped up and to meet him.

"We got her, Tatara-san." I said.

He walked towards me and examined Yukari. Then, he looked back at me and Noro.

"Well done, both of you." He said.

"What are we going to do with her, Tatara-san?" Eto asked.

"Follow me." He said.

We followed Tatara-san to the underground basement. There were a lot of prisoner cells in the basement and he opened one.

"Tie her up in there." He ordered.

"Yes." I said.

"Kirishima." He called.

"Yes?" I asked.

"You're the one responsible for her. Are we clear?" He asked.

"Yes. I understand." I said.

"If she wakes up, bring her back to the hall." He said.

"Yes."

He, Noro, and Eto started walking away. We're alone in a cell and I placed her down on the bed. At least, it's clean. But, it's really dark in here.

Now that I'm facing her.. Guilt suddenly appeared in my heart.. Well yeah, she did nothing to me and all.. In fact, she's trying to help me.

She's my first friend..

Well, I'm not so sure about that but, still..

I made a long sigh of defeat as I tied her hands at her back.

Orders are orders..

But.. I sure did feel bad.

"Mnn.." She exclaimed, moving her head.

I looked at her. She does have an amazing face.. She's really beautiful. Suddenly, my heart beat became louder.

I held my chest and moved away from her. Stupid! What the heck?!

Her eyes opened and explored her surroundings. Then, she quickly sat up. She turned her head from side to side.

"So, you're awake?" I asked, approaching her.

"Ah! You.. You're the guy from before.." She said pointing at me.

"Yeah. Also the one who kidnapped you. The name's Kirishima Ayato from Aogiri." I said.

"What?!" She said.

(Seijo Yukari)

Wait.. Ayato.. Ah! Touka-senpai's brother!

"You..! You little..! Where am I?! Also, where's Kaneki-kun?!" I angrily said.

"Ah. That one-eyed bastard is somewhere there. He's still not dead yet, though." He said monotonously.

"Is he okay?! Is he injured?!" I asked, worriedly.

"You bet. He's barely alive." He said with a menacing smirk.

"What..? Let me go! I need to get to him!!" I struggled from the chains that binding me.

"Why? What's so good about that bastard anyway?" He asked, still grinning.

"You ask me, what? Well, there's a lot, I can't even count it! And the most important of all, I love him!" I strongly proclaimed.

"Ohh. How pathetic.. A Ghoul and its prey's relationship.. Haha! Ridiculous!" He said while humiliating me.

I gritted my teeth at him.

"You.. I thought at least.. you were somehow better than this..!" I said.

"Well, unfortunately for you, I'm not. Since you've woken up, I'm gonna get you outta here." He said.

He walked towards me as he removed the chains from the bed but, still binding my hands.

"Where are you taking me?!" I asked.

"This will be your journey to hell." He smirked evilly.

I flinched in terror and the sweat ran down my face in nervousness. With my hands tied on my back, I walked forward Kirishima-kun walked behind me.

"U-Um.. Kirishima-kun.. I'm gonna go to the washroom.." I faked the acting like I needed to use it.

"You can't trick me. Only idiots fall for that. Oh, and Ayato's fine." He said.

Tsk. The hell.. Anyway, this basement looks scary.. It's so quiet.. dark and murky..

"T-Then, Ayato-kun.. May I ask a question?" I said.

"You already did."

Tch..!

"Anyway, just tell me." He said.

"A-Are you still my friend..?" I asked, still nervous.

He paused for a moment, shocked by my question. And suddenly, he chuckled.

"Friend? Yeah, sure I am." He said, still laughing.

"Then.. If you are.. Why don't you let me escape?" I said as I sincerely looked at him.

His laughing face quickly turned into a serious one. He angrily scowled at me.

"Listen, brat!" He roughly grabbed me by my collar and pulled it up intimidatingly.

"You don't know how serious I am when I'm in this organization. That's why, don't go telling me to let you escape. Be thankful, I'm gentler than the others here, idiot. You may see me as a friend but, when we're here, we don't know each other at all." He said as he roughly released me.

H-He's scary alright.. Soon, we reached the upper part of the building and I see hundreds of Ghouls wearing red capes and skull masks.

Just what is happening..?

End of Chapter 89