*Note*

Hello, everyone!

I decided to make a fan fiction regarding Tokyo Ghoul. As you can see, like Shingeki no Kyojin, it is really interesting and very astonishing.

This is my first fan fiction. I'm putting a lot of effort into it so, please read it, support it, and give some opinion about it.

I do hope that I could get a good review on it but, i'll take the bad reviews as a form of lesson for me. So, don't hold back, though.

I would like to tell you that this story does not follow the story line of the manga/anime Tokyo Ghoul.

This story is originally written by me.

Well, here are the main characters for the story:

Seijo Yukari: The heroine of the story who holds the impressive ability to regenerate even if she's an ordinary human. Every 8 decades, a particular human was chosen to be born with the regenerative ability. According to the Ghouls, she was called the Rose Apple, the golden fruit of Immortality. Her blood can make the Ghouls stronger, her flesh makes them Immortal (Young) and if they take Yukari as a wife, prosperity and peace will be brought in their family. More facts about the Rose Apple are still to be discovered. Find out more by reading the story. Yukari sought revenge for her parents' death which was carried out by Kaneki.

Kaneki Ken: The hero of the story. He was Yukari's childhood friend and crush. He disappeared for many years but, returned with a different physical appearance to kill Yukari's parents. He is also acting oddly cold towards Yukari. He is in pursuit of Yukari for a reason. It is either to eat Yukari or because he has another reason.

(Ah, I should tell you that Kaneki's age is different from the manga/anime of Tokyo Ghoul)

I hope you read and support this story!

Enjoy!! :D