Chapter 245 - 247

Chapter 245

The person who was leaning against the other party's arms and was about to fall asleep, his pupils dilated and contracted instantly after the words of Senior Brother Buwen.

After Lu Bei supported the person to sit upright, he pursed his lips and thought silently for fifteen seconds, then tilted his head and asked the person beside him, "Why do you think so?"

Xinyang brushed his loose hair that covered his eyes behind his ears, and asked him in a calm tone, "Why can't you think that way? We are looking for suspicious suspects, and you were very familiar with these people when you were in Jinyun Valley."

He was right.

If you want to ask who in the entire Xianxia world knows him best besides senior brother.

That's only the lucky audience.

Lu Bei put his consciousness into the background data of his mobile phone, and after drawing several times for his lucky audience, a total of more than 70 lucky audiences were drawn.

Only one-third of these lucky viewers have dealt with him.

Most of the people only talked to him a few words on the day of the sampling, and then never met him again.

They watch their daily broadcast of cultivating immortals every day, understand all his ways of speaking and behavior habits, and all the people around him, even his actions and where he is, all his every move is under the eyes of the audience conduct.

Xinyang's question made Lu Bei not know how to explain to him for a while.

Although the audience will see his whereabouts, these people are like playing holographic games in the Xianxia world. They cannot take away any items here. everything of.

He thought carefully about how to answer this question, and it took him a long time to find out the reason, "Those people won't, they... are a bit different from me, and there is no need to hurt and destroy my life?"

"Cover your heart, the anchor said it well."

"Ten don't ask, brother, you don't understand, we really don't have anything on the anchor."

"Laughing, I have been taught by the two major sects of Lingyunzhou for ten years, and our group is still at the elementary level of Qi refining!!! The anchor is only one step away from Jindan, and we are still the same There is no difference in cultivation base, there is really no picture!!!”

Xinyang looked down at the person in his arms, his eyes and facial expressions were bright and upright, he didn't know that he alone was enough to make countless people think carefully.

He reached the peak of the Foundation Establishment Stage after only ten years of practice, and he went from penniless to rich in spiritual stones, not to mention that he can come and go between Baise Gate and Wan Jianzong every day, and every friend he makes around him is enough to let him go out alone. Countless cultivators looked sideways.

But these, he never took them to heart, and he didn't know that just saying these things was enough to make some people jealous.

Maybe some people really don't want to plot everything they own, but if someone is jealous to the point of being distorted, then Zhou Shengyu's injury will also happen today.

"Go to sleep, I'll watch it first." Xinyang pinched his soft cheeks, and stopped discussing this topic with him.

"Then you will watch the first half of the night, and I will watch the second half of the night and go to sleep."