Chapter 82

"There are a total of sixteen moves in the Supreme Swordsmanship. With your current cultivation, I will teach you the first three moves first."

As soon as Chang Sandu finished speaking, the sword moved according to his heart, and he saw that the usually taciturn sword cultivator in black, now moves like a dragon and a phoenix, brisk and elegant, stepping on eight doors, "The first move, the civet cat and the mouse! Look at the move."

The seven people on the edge of the training ground, including Lu Bei, all stared wide-eyed, and no one, including the audience in the live broadcast room, made any comments at this moment.

All the staff focused on Chang Sandu's movements, at this moment, the opponent was like a battle-tested civet, with nimble movements and swift swords, he could catch the mouse hiding in the dark with one move.

"Second move, cover the top with white clouds!" Chang Sandu used his body instead of the sword, palms down, and the sword body vertically from bottom to top to show everyone the second move.

Countless swords and swords swayed over everyone's heads, not only did they have a sense of oppression that death was approaching, but at the same time, those sword shadows one after another made everyone present feel that they were shrouded in the opponent's sword intent and had nowhere to escape.

"The third trick, the white snake comes out of the hole!"

Following the change of Chang Sandu's moves, Lu Bei shrank his neck subconsciously, wanting to hide but did not dare to run.

Zhou Shengyu also stood there with a pale face and stiff limbs. At this moment, they were the food in the eyes of the white snake. Once they moved, they might be stared at by the other party, and they would never stop dying. Even if he didn't move, he would bump into this white snake with sharp fangs and cold pupils head-on.

These three tricks not only stared at the seven newcomers in front of them dumbfounded, but also made the audience in the live broadcast room speechless.

When Chang Sandu retracted his sword and stood in front of the crowd again, Lu Bei came back to his senses and subconsciously raised his hands to applaud, "Senior Brother Chang is amazing!"

Zhou Shengyu glanced at the inexplicable applause beside him, and also inexplicably clapped his hands.

The seven people present were all infected by Lu Bei, and they began to applaud unknowingly.

"One second I was amazed by Senior Brother Chang's swordsmanship, and the next second I started puffing up my palms!"

"Hahahahahahahaha people on Earth love to applaud whenever they encounter something. Look at Chang Sandu's entire face is about to turn black."

"The applause has been carved into our lungs by smoking, and it goes deep into our souls."

When many people in the live broadcast room heard the applause, they didn't even have to think about it, and they started to clap their hands.

I didn't come back to my senses until the drums were over. Others didn't seem to have such a habit.

On the training ground, Chang Sandu looked at Lu Bei who was applauding happily with a dark face, and called his name directly, "Lu Bei, come up and demonstrate the three moves I just made."

"Here! Good!"

Lu Bei took out his Xiaobai, with a correct and rigorous attitude, imitating what Chang Sandu did just now, trying to use those three tricks.

The civet cat fluttering mouse was reproduced by him as a stupid cat gliding mouse, Bai Yun Gaiding almost dislocated his wrist, and the last white snake came out of the hole straight up and down. It looked decent, but the white snake that was dispatched was a bit small, just like coming out of a hole to hunt for food due to malnutrition.