Chapter 35

Inside the Red Dust Building, Yuan Chunyu, who was sitting and reading a book, looked at the little junior who hadn't returned in ten years, and a smile rarely flashed across his perennially indifferent face, "The head is using your yard as a threat again?"

"It's gone." Xinyang pulled the stool beside him and sat down and sighed, "Before I left, I met Chang Sandu at Wan Jianzong, and I wasted some time chatting with him. When I came back, she would arrange the outside of my yard. The formation is completely destroyed."

"The headmaster doesn't like being late, so she will set a time for everything she says, and she won't wait for anyone after that point, even if it's only three breaths." Yuan Chunyu poured him a cup of hot tea, "Since you're back, For the next ten years, it’s better to practice in seclusion.”

He knew that Xinyang didn't like to practice dual-cultivation skills, and he didn't like those inner disciples to attack him, so he set up layers of formations outside the door to stop those who harassed him.

"Don't talk about me, brother, how long do you plan to stay here?" Xinyang looked up at the red dust building full of books.

Seventy years ago, Yuan Chunyu was still an inner disciple. One day he told his fellow disciples that he would go down the mountain to practice, and he never came back for fifteen years.

Fifteen years later, an inner disciple of Baisemen who married a mortal after foundation establishment encountered Yuan Chunyu, who was seriously injured and comatose, on the way to do business with his husband. Remembering his appearance, he was shocked and rescued him overnight and sent him back to Baisemen.

Back at Baisemen where he recovered from his wounds, Chunyu made a breakthrough and reached the golden elixir on a rainy night. No one knew what he had experienced during the fifteen years of his solitary experience in the world, but only knew that since the day he broke through the golden elixir, he never After taking a step out of Baise, please leave the inner door and from now on in the area of ​​the outer door, silently in front of the guide who teaches the newcomers.

When I have nothing to do, I just sit in the red dust building every day, drink tea and read books, and don't ask about world affairs.

"Isn't this place not good? Speaking of which, there is a child with two spiritual roots of wood and water among the new recruits. He is extremely talented and has already entered the first level of Qi refining in less than ten days." Yuan Chunyu couldn't help but talk about Lu Bei. Get more.

"Many geniuses will stop building foundations. I want to ask my brother to help me choose a new courtyard. Don't tell my mother where I live." Xinyang retorted, there are many such geniuses no matter in Baisemen or Wanjianzong.

Yuan Chunyu saw his attitude of rejecting people thousands of miles away, and suddenly had an idea.

"It's okay to help you find a new courtyard, but the remaining courtyards in my hand live very close to the new disciples who joined this time. If you don't mind, just take the house number and the newcomers from the outer sect don't even know you. , as long as you don't reveal your identity, you will not bother me for ten years."

"It's best not to know him." What Xinyang wants now is someone who doesn't know him, otherwise the life in Baisemen will be very difficult in the past ten years. He took the house number that Shangyuan Chunyu gave him, and walked away without even looking at it.

The Hongchen building became quiet again, and Yuan Chunyu picked up the book that had been put aside just now, and there was no sign of flipping a page after half a day.

He was thinking about the Yujian flying competition four days later, and suddenly wondered what kind of expression Xinyang would have when he saw this unique newcomer after he lived next door to Lubei. That scene must be very interesting.