Chapter 45

"Feng Wujing, be careful!" Lu Bei pulled away his companion who was about to hit his head against a tree, and pulled him nervously towards the direction where there was no shelter in the middle, "What are you thinking? The big tree didn't even see it."

"Thinking that I just paid you to buy a cat by being obsessed, and caused trouble for myself." Feng Wujing held the wooden sword, and answered silently in his heart with a wooden face.

"Is there something I forgot to buy? Anyway, it's still dark and we can continue shopping." Lu Bei didn't hear his answer, and was worried that he was too embarrassed to speak.

After all, he holds a wooden sword and pretends to be cold every day in the second grade, and rarely asks for things.

"I want to eat that." Feng Wujing casually pointed to the shop selling spicy rabbit heads on the side of the road.

Lu Bei trotted in the direction his finger was pointing, looking at the golden-yellow rabbits roasted at the door of the store, and the spicy rabbit heads piled up in big tanks, and there were countless rabbit heads wrapped in seasoning. three steps.

"Do you really want to eat it?" Lu Bei never dared to eat the head of an animal, and always thought it was very scary.

"I want to eat." Feng Wujing bought three catties last time, and ate it all by himself in the room wagging his tail as a snack.

"Then boss, here is a catty of spicy rabbit head." After Lu Bei confirmed that he wanted to eat, he raised his voice to greet the busy boss in the shop, and bought a spicy rabbit head for Feng Wujing.

A few seconds later, Feng Wujing hugged the spicy rabbit head wrapped in lotus leaves, thinking that it was for the sake of snacks, so he didn't ask the old doctor for a refund.

The four of them didn't stay any longer, and took the things they bought to fly on the Yujian of the toolman brother, and rushed back to Baisemen before dark.

In the Red Dust Building, Yuan Chunyu was sitting in front of the window reading a book, the sound of the flying sword landing made him look up to the sky.

At a glance, they saw the four returning people.

"Brother Yuan, we are back." As soon as Lu Bei landed on the ground, his gaze focused on the gaze from the window not far away in mid-air.

Yuan Chunyu silently withdrew her caring gaze and lowered her head to read the book again.

"Senior Brother Yuan is really a hard-talking person." Lu Bei was not angry as he watched the other party ignore his actions. He even used lotus leaves to divide some of the spicy rabbit heads that Feng Wujing was eating.

A bold idea appeared in his mind, he wanted to give this special food to Yuan Chunyu to have a look, he was curious about what the cold-looking Yuan Chunyu would grin when he ate a rabbit head.

Standing in the distance, Feng Wujing looked at his Spicy Rabbit Head, which had been split in half, and reminded the two companions who had just landed, "Let's go, Lubei is going to provoke Yuan Chunyu again!"

As soon as Zhao Tiantian and Wen Siyan heard this, they started running towards the teleportation array as soon as their feet landed, complaining as they ran, "If he doesn't get punished for a day, he will feel uncomfortable all over his body, right? Let's go back and pretend that we are not with him." A gang! Absolutely cannot be punished!"

When the rookie trio walked to the entrance of the Hongchen Building in Lubei, they had already quickly boarded the teleportation array and ran at the fastest speed.

Hanging in the live broadcast room of the mobile phone on Lu Bei's waist.

Part of the audience watched the three guys who had no teammates, and their backs were filled with emotion.