Chapter 219 - 220

Chapter 219

"Show us on purpose?" Zhao Tiantian thought, with someone like Zhao Susu present, it was very possible.

Feng Wujing, who also came to watch the competition with a cat in his arms today, scrutinized several times with those sharp eyes, guessed, "Looking for Lu Bei to do business? It is also possible to ask how to do business and make money."

You can't ask for swordsmanship, the disciples of different sects learn differently.

Both of them finished talking, and when it was Wen Siyan's turn to propose, she just glanced at the picture over there and thought about the content, "I guess they want to deal with Lu Bei and go to dinner together."

After the words fell, the two people on the left and the right looked at her at the same time, all of them had doubts and disbelief in their eyes, "It's definitely not good intentions to invite Lu Bei to dinner."

"It doesn't count if you don't have good intentions, it's just that the identities of these people are a bit special."

Wen Siyan smiled after finishing speaking, and had no intention of continuing.

Thanks to her memory, the surname of each sect disciple who came to power recently, which sect disciple is good at what kind of attack method, etc. are all classified in her brain.

Cooperating with the change of the top 100 list of Master of Things, she has already matched two-thirds of the contestants with their appearance sects one by one in the nearly ten days of competition.

Wen Siyan was able to recognize the faces and names standing beside Lu Bei.

"Siyan, why do you say that?"

Zhao Tiantian took the person's arm and shook it, telling her to speak clearly.

"Observe more and you will know. Anyway, you will know their destination when you get there." Wen Siyan let her pull her arm.

Soon San San arrived at Wan Jianzong's location, and before he got close, he heard one of the short girls with an oval face inviting Lu Bei to have dinner together.

"Miss Zhao is here." Ke Zhaori was the first person to see Zhao Tiantian coming.

From the very first meeting in Jinyun Valley, Ke Zhaori was attracted by the other party, took the initiative to say hello, sent countless invitations, and even went to Baisemen to give gifts.

Nothing in exchange for Zhao Tiantian treating her differently.

The more he was like this, the more he liked each other, so when the downgraded Lingxiao Palace Zhao Susu appeared on the street, Ke Zhaori thought for a moment that the other party was Zhao Tiantian.

Holding his newly bought gift, looking at Wen Siyan, who was not following the other party all the time, and Danxiu named Feng Wujing, Ke Zhaori stopped them directly, intending to put his own Send up the gift.

It turned out that the other party was not Zhao Tiantian, but her sister Zhao Susu.

Although the two sisters look alike in appearance, Ke Zhaori only has Zhao Tiantian in his eyes.

When the other party came here, he noticed the three of them immediately, and directly planned to invite him in one language. He moved in front of Lu Bei to remind the other party, "Young Master Lu, look who is here!"

Lu Bei looked at the shallow smile on his face, and at the three friends who came over there, a flash of understanding flashed in his eyes.

"My friend is here. I may not have the chance to have dinner with you today. Drinking too much alcohol is not good for your health. It will affect the speed of our sword practice. My sect brother has banned me from drinking any more."