Chapter 44

The old doctor looked at the medium spirit stone, and tried to increase the price, but before he could speak, flames appeared from the fingertips of the young man in front of him, "If I accidentally burn your shop down, these cats will be Isn't it possible to take away without money?"

The old doctor: "..."

After a stick of incense, Feng Wujing pretended to buy something good, returned to the restaurant, and saw Lu Bei and Zhao Tiantian sitting inside drinking herbal tea.

"Where's Wen Siyan?"

He glanced around, but did not find his companion in the restaurant.

"She said she was going to buy some personal items, let us wait for her for a while."

Zhao Tiantian explained.

"Then let's split up, go get the cat from the pharmacy first, buy it back and wait for her." It's been almost a day down the mountain, and the four of them haven't practiced much today, Feng Wujing urged them to finish their work early and go up the mountain.

Lu Bei got up from his chair to pay for the meal. When he walked out of the restaurant, he looked at the bluestone road leading to the medicine shop, and couldn't help but rolled up his sleeves, "No! I must cut the price down to A spirit stone!"

Feng Wujing directly took out another spirit stone from his storage bag and handed it to him, "Here, it was agreed to buy me a cat, and each of us will pay half of it."

"No! I must reason with him! Let him reduce the price to only one medium spirit stone!"

Lu Bei rejected his spirit stone, and re-arrived at the pharmacy with high spirits. There was a raccoon cat lying on the ground feeding its cubs. He saw these people and that monster come again.

I couldn't beat it, and I couldn't join it. Lihuamao fell to the ground with a broken jar, with words written all over his face, whatever, whatever he likes.

The old doctor was still concocting medicinal ingredients at the counter. Hearing the sound, he looked at the three familiar figures walking in from outside the door. He lingered for a moment on the face of Feng Wujing beside Lu Bei in the middle, and then looked at Lu Bei as if nothing had happened. A guest, but there is something uncomfortable."

"Everywhere is comfortable. I just want to buy a cat. Let me give you a price. Two medium-sized spirit stones are too expensive. Would you like a little cheaper? You see, we are also very sincere and came back here."

Lu Bei kindly persuaded him.

"Okay." Without saying a word, the old doctor put down the medicinal materials that grew like branches in his hand, got up and wiped his palms with a rag, and then spread his calloused palms in front of Lu Bei, "Seeing as you sincerely want to For the sake of this, I will accept a medium spirit stone from you."

"A Lingshi is really too expensive. You have a cat..." Lu Bei realized as he spoke, he looked at the palm extended by the old doctor, and then pushed Feng Wujing beside him , and asked the other party suspiciously, "What did the doctor just say?"

"He said he would give you the cat as long as he has a spirit stone." Feng Wujing truthfully relayed the old doctor's words.

This time Lu Bei heard it clearly. The boy standing in the pharmacy quickly took out a medium-sized spirit stone from the storage bag and put it in the palm of the old doctor. He stared suspiciously into the other's eyes, trying to make sure it was true or not. "It's really a spirit stone?"

"I'm not deaf, and I can hear what I said, do you still want it?" The old doctor gave him a blank look, wiped the underside of the counter, took out a pen, ink, paper and inkstone and handed it over.