Chapter 142

It took a long time for Feng Wujing to recover his brain that had been blown away just now. He looked at the piece of sword heart on the table, and from the corner of his vision, he saw Zhao Tiantian covering her mouth, the corner of her mouth cracked to the root of her ear in a silent laugh. .

A scene that he had almost forgotten, but now was dug up again came to mind.

"So when you were at sea, you and Zhao Tiantian avoided us by sneaking around! Is this what you were talking about?"

Uh... Lu Bei thought of how confident he was in his rebuttal at the beginning, and now even with a thick skin like him, he couldn't help but sighed, "Yes, Tiantian saw it at the time, but I wanted to hide it for a while longer. , so I didn't tell her the truth!"

"You still slandered me back then! You said I was thinking wild things!" Zhao Tiantian put down her hand covering her mouth, and finally had a chance to clear herself of the crime.

"I apologize to you! It was my fault at the beginning." Lu Bei sincerely apologized.

Zhao Tiantian was proud with her hips on her hips, and explained to the two friends who hadn't figured out the situation, "When I accidentally saw them sleeping together, I started to suspect it! At that time, I reminded you two Go! You all said that I have a brain problem!"

When Wen Siyan was reminded by her, she also remembered, "Is it the last time you said that Lu Bei had a particularly good relationship with Brother Buwen?"

"Yes! I said that their relationship is too close now, but you two idiots say they have always been like this!" She was secretly excited for a long time, but was poured a big basin of cold water.

With Zhao Tiantian's active clarification, it seemed that the matter became extremely easy for the three friends to clarify their relationship with Brother Buwen.

Although Feng Wujing and Wen Siyan didn't quite understand, why did he have such a relationship with Brother Buwen, but as long as Lu Bei liked them, they didn't object.

that is……

"Then don't ask, did senior brother hand in the storage bag to you? He made a lot of money from us!" Wen Siyan thought of the spirit stone she gave away, and her mind was full of money.

Feng Wujing also looked at Lu Bei, and reminded him, "Then are you going to marry Senior Brother now? Or is he marrying you? Are you going to get married?"

The progress of this problem is too fast, Lu Bei repeatedly waved his hands to block his rapid development of the brain hole, "We haven't reached that point yet, we just have a crush on each other and try to be together for now, and we will at least wait until we plan to get married. When we are together for a lifetime, think about it again?"

"I just have a good impression, so I want to give this?" The monster cubs asked one after another.

Lu Bei gritted his teeth and chose words to answer him, "I have a good impression! The kind I like very much, okay?"

"But you rarely talk to your senior brother on weekdays, don't you spend most of your time with us?"

Feng Wujing's spirit of seeking knowledge has already made the audience faint with laughter.

Now, because of the camera, they couldn't see the host's expression when chatting with the three rookies.

But just by hearing the sound, one can imagine that the anchor is now struggling to fill the hole.

Lu Bei really couldn't answer these endless questions. He took a deep breath and said to the three friends, "Wait!"

After he ran out, he quickly found Brother Wuwen's room for help.