Chapter 2

I saw two figures with flying swords standing in the sky about a thousand meters away from him, as if they were arguing?

Lu Bei rubbed his eyes, wondering if he fell off the cliff and caused his eyes to go wrong, "Am I not mistaken? Did I cross?"

The audience in the live broadcast room said one after another, "Is it the Xianxia crew?"

"It's too far away to see Wia, but those two people can make people feel so handsome with such a long distance! The anchor quickly took this opportunity to go over, let us also see which actor this is, just right You don’t have to stand still and wait for the search and rescue personnel!”

Lu Bei looked away from the two figures and landed on his comment section.

I think the audience is right. If the filming crew goes there by themselves, it can be regarded as returning to the group society. There is no need to worry about waiting for the search and rescue personnel here, and the wild beasts that don’t know when they will come out.

He lifted his backpack and held up his mobile phone, intending to walk towards the crew over there while filming.

After walking less than ten meters away, I saw two actors fighting in the sky in the distance.

Lu Bei stopped immediately, and looked at the sound of swords and swords coming from a distance with some hesitation. He turned the camera of his phone around with some uncertainty, turned up the volume, and asked the audience in the live broadcast room in a low voice, "Everyone, now The film and television special effects have already been made directly on the scene?"

This year he was busy with the college entrance examination and was obsessed with the subject matter world. He didn't know that the current technology has developed to the point that the film and television fairy tales don't need computer synthesis in the later stage, but can be directly generated on the spot.

"The special effects are so realistic, and the sound is deafening. It's a big production!"

"Looking at the anchor's current location, it shouldn't be a scene shot in the film and television city, could it be a crew that hasn't been made public yet?"

"Who cares about the crew! Anyway, I must watch this show when it airs!"

"Wait and see! It seems to be over."

Everyone in the comment area, together with Lu Bei, stared at the two figures who separated after fighting for a while.

After the two figures separated, they said a few more words in the air, and then one went south and the other went north with their flying swords.

Lu Bei looked at the two backs that were getting further and further away, and frowned and turned the camera back on himself, "Is it just me who feels something is wrong? Is the distance between the two flying a little too far away? Can Wia run this far?"

He had been staring at the figure flying south just now, and the figure must have been at least four to five kilometers away from him until it flew out of his field of view.

Lu Bei had also been to the set before, his mother was an actress, and before she left the film, Lu Bei had been to many sets and watched the scene.

The technique of Wia was still in a small open space, and several staff members pulled the rope, shouted to go, and began to shake the actor hanging above.

The distance from front to back is at most 200 meters, how far should the rope be pulled? Moreover, in terms of manpower control, there will be no crew choosing the length of these several kilometers, which is simply uncontrollable.