Chapter 88

Baisemen's main direction is double cultivation skills, and it has always been considered weak in the direction of combat. Even these newcomers who have been in the door for almost three years have always thought that Yuan Chunyu brought them here.

It's just to let them see and get to know the monsters for a cutscene.

It's not like Wan Jianzong next door, everyone has to deal with several monsters at the same time, constantly training in danger.

Until Yuan Chunyu went up Zuowang Mountain, more than a dozen monsters, big or small, rushed towards the dozens of people standing there.

"Ah ah ah! Let go!"

"Go away! Go away! Get out of my way!"

"Help! Help! It's chasing me!! Brother Yuan, help me!"

Yuan Chunyu, who actually only drove the nine-headed monsters down the mountain, stood on Zuowang Mountain with a cold face and looked at the forty-one people running in a panic below.

He had no intention of going down the mountain to rescue them at all.

The low-level monsters with only the last vestiges of power left in the nine heads are not even comparable to any monster in the Wanjian sect next door.

But it made these forty-one people flustered.

He only cares about escaping and evading, only has dual cultivation skills but no self-defense ability, and if he leaves Baisemen, he will only be eaten by others without even scum left.

"Whoosh!" Wen Siyan took the bow and arrow in her hand and pointed it at a Baisemen disciple who was rushing towards a frightened and crying Baisemen disciple.

Spiritual power turned into an arrow, and the body of the arrow turned into a meteor to cut off the monster's path. Feng Wujing held the huge alchemy furnace upside down, threw it over and broke the tail of a half-human tall monster.

"Everyone, don't panic! These monsters are just scary-looking, and they are actually not as scary as Brother Wujian's sword rain." The originally silent Heavenly Demon Bell on Zhao Tiantian's wrist made a clear ringing sound to appease everyone while she was walking.

All the people present were implicated by Lu Bei, passively endured the phantom formation jointly created by Senior Brother Yuan and Senior Brother Buwen in Baise Gate, and were tortured to death by piranhas, eagles and sword rains about a thousand times every day.

The three brothers of the Huo family stood at the other end. The three brothers stood back to back. The moment the monster attacked, they changed their standing and temporarily repulsed the monster that was rushing towards the three of them.

"There are only nine-headed monsters! Let's start with a group of four! Learn from Lu Bei and the others!" Holding the two swords in his hands, Huo Yunjie thought of the records in Lu Bei's notebook, and raised his voice to remind other newbies who had no idea.

On the one hand, a group of people have to form a team to meet up, and on the other hand, they have to deal with those monsters who can't understand human words and attack from all directions at any time.

"Ah! I was caught! I was caught by a monster!"

After finally forming a good team, because of this sentence, they dispersed again, and everyone subconsciously stayed away from the person who was scratched by a monster on the back of his hand just now.

"Where is the injury!"

"hand!"

Feng Wujing and Huo Yunlin rushed over at the same time, and the words of the two had already fallen. Huo Yunlin raised the knife in his hand and cut off the flesh on the back of the hand that was turning black.