Chapter 26

"What are you going down the mountain for?" Yuan Chunyu didn't raise her head, she was still arranging those books with her head down.

"I met a kind uncle who saved my life before. When I joined Baisemen, he even lent me Lingshi to buy food. Now that I have money, I want to visit them and return the money to them." Lu Bei explained own intention.

"The mountain gate is there, do you still need me to teach you how to lift your feet and walk out?" Yuan Chunyu didn't understand what his purpose of coming here was, and the things to pay attention to were clearly written on the gate rules.

Lu Bei shook his head violently. He leaned on the stacked books and approached Yuan Chunyu. He was not afraid of his cold face, and smiled with the corner of his mouth raised, "I have read the door regulations, but I still want to tell my brother before leaving."

Students who live in their school have to report to the head teacher when they leave the school gate to play. Fortunately, there is no security guard at Baisemen, otherwise he would have to get a leave note before he can go out.

The campus rules have been carved into the lungs, penetrated into the soul, and there is no way to forget them in another world.

In this regard, Yuan Chunyu turned around and went to another place to sort out the books, and was too lazy to talk to him.

In the past, when the newcomers saw his cold face, they didn't want to get close to him. Even if they came to him for something, they still looked cautious.

Now this is good, I have to come over and talk to him about any little thing, and I'm not afraid of his cold face.

It's interesting to watch it once or twice, but Yuan Chunyu has begun to despise him as annoying after a few more visits.

"Then I'm leaving, see you, Senior Brother Yuan."

The boy lying on the books walked briskly home after reporting.

How can you go down the mountain alone, you have to call the rookie team.

As soon as Lu Bei returned to the courtyard and said that he was going down the mountain to go shopping, the three friends in the courtyard of 1319 raised their hands in unison.

"I'm going too! I want to buy some things." Zhao Tiantian was the first to agree by raising her hand. In addition to a simple bedding, the room that Baisemen arranged for them included two sets of clothes and other daily necessities. They all need to prepare by themselves.

Zhao Tiantian has been making do with it these few days, and she also wants to go down the mountain to buy some things, but she doesn't know who to tell about it.

"Me too." Wen Siyan also raised her hand, she had the same troubles as Zhao Tiantian.

Feng Wujing held the wooden sword in his hands, and let the three of them look at him blankly, "I also have something I want to buy."

The wood of the chairs in that room was too smooth. Several times he couldn't help but want to sharpen his claws, and he was worried that someone would find something abnormal. This time he went down the mountain and wanted to buy some tools for sharpening his claws.

"Then I'll call Kong Chuyun again and ask him if he's going." Lu Bei also thought of Kong Chuyun next door. He probably didn't have any belongings of his own, so he just bought them all while going down the mountain this time.

After Lu Bei knocked on the door of the courtyard next door, footsteps came to open the door after a while.

Seeing the smiling face standing outside the door, Huo Yunjie lowered his brows and glared at the guy who cheated his spirit stone, "What are you doing again!"