Chapter 126

Everyone followed his instructions. Wen Siyan, with her compound recurve bow in hand, easily set the flashlight tied with a rope in the direction of Lu Bei's finger.

Three flashlights were hung on the mountain wall in steps from three angles, although the shaking flashlights could not clearly illuminate all places.

But this light is enough for four people to go down.

Xinyang's natal sword flew out, and after going around the wall to make sure there was no danger, several people were pulled onto the sword by Lu Bei and flew down.

When passing the first flashlight, Lu Bei pulled out the long arrow from the wall, untied the rope and held the flashlight again.

When everyone landed on the ground, the three flashlights returned to everyone's hands.

The four of them, together with the snow leopard on the ground, ran towards the medicine field.

"I want to pick snow lotus from the nine suns!"

After Zhao Tiantian's feet landed on the ground, she was the first to run towards the Nine-day Snow Lotus that had been highlighted by Senior Brother Wuwen.

When her fingers touched the tender white petals of Snow Lotus, the flowers that had bloomed just a second ago turned into ashes directly under her fingers.

"ah!"

Zhao Tiantian retracted her fingers, took a few laps of the flashlight to make sure that her five fingers were still growing, and then looked at the snow lotus that had turned into ashes, "You can't touch this snow lotus! How do we pick it?"

"Don't look at me, I just saw enough and heard about it, and I don't know how to pick the medicinal herbs that were extinct more than 3,000 years ago." Xinyang spread his palms.

It would be nice if he could still recognize these three thousand years of medicinal herbs.

"Everyone take out all the boxes you are carrying, let's try it together first."

As Lu Bei spoke, he took out all the items related to the box from his storage bag.

He also carried a lot of medicine with him, which were all packed in jade boxes or bottles.

Now he shakes them out on a clean towel, puts the pills aside first, then he holds a box made of wood in one hand and a box made of jade in the other, and turns to look at the other people who are looking for boxes, "I want different materials, such as iron, copper, or gold, and try them out."

Five minutes later, each of the four people held two boxes of different materials in their hands, surrounding a nine-spotted snow lotus.

Lu Bei held the box and looked at the Snow Lotus plant and reminded everyone, "I put it up first, and then from Brother Wuwen on my left, everyone quickly touched the box to one of the leaves, until wen Siyan's position, if the box in the hands of anyone who touches the Snow Lotus of Nine Suns does not turn into ashes on the spot, then use this box to put it in, remember?"

"Remember, let's start." Zhao Tiantian took a deep breath, not daring to take an inch away from the second snow lotus plant.

"3, 2, 1, put!"

Lu Bei was the first to touch the wooden box and the jade box in his hand to the leaves, and the senior brother on the left immediately posted the boxes in his left and right hands.

Zhao Tiantian and Wen Siyan followed closely behind.

In the naked eyes of everyone, this nine-day snow lotus has been turning into ashes from the moment Lubei's box touched it.