Chapter 7

Especially today that Lu Bei was going to join Baisemen, so they specially bought back several of the most famous fairy tale novels on the Internet in advance.

Summarizing all the possibilities of the entrance examination in the Xianxia world, I think it is very possible to see a very special picture from Lubei's live broadcast room today.

For this reason, this live broadcast room, which has been completely blocked by the live broadcast company, can only be seen by viewers who originally followed Lu Bei if they want to enter the live broadcast room.

Through these people, they can issue invitations to continue watching the live broadcast content, and all the topical news and marketing related to Danxia's senior high school students falling off the cliff and other incidents in the outside world have all been blocked and hidden in the dark.

It took Lu Bei ten minutes for everyone to study the medium spirit stone, and after ensuring that everyone in the live broadcast room had a copy of the screenshots and recordings, he took the spirit stone that Feng Kui gave him to Yuchi Town. First I went to the bun shop to buy five steamed buns with vegetables, and then I went to the dry goods store to buy some air-dried pork meat as a high protein.

He didn't throw away the plastic bottle he drank. He ordered two bowls at a sugar shop on the street, Lubei, and drank one bowl on the spot and put it in his own bottle.

Stuffing all the ingredients into the backpack, he took the remaining eighty-three low-grade spirit stones in his pocket and strode towards the forest outside the west gate of Yuchi Town, where Baisemen recruited apprentices today.

"A lot of people, these people look much younger than the anchor's age."

"The Xianxia world stipulates that the maximum age is eighteen years old, and the anchor is probably the oldest person present."

"Look at the little sister with twin ponytails thirty-seven meters ahead, I'm so cute, I turned into an old mother on the spot."

"So excited! There is a visual sense of an old mother sending her baby to school!"

"Hahahahahahahahahahaha the anchor turned around and was shocked, what a surprise!"

Before Lu Bei entered Yuchi Town, he put his mobile phone in the belt around his body, and he deliberately cut a small finger-sized camera hole in the middle of the belt.

In order to prevent outsiders from seeing him looking at his mobile phone and muttering, he had made an agreement with the audience before entering the town, and he would not take out his mobile phone during the entrance examination of Baisemen.

The battery was fully charged before going out in the morning, and the multi-function power bank was also fully charged by Lubei and placed in the large sleeve pocket for backup.

Lu Bei wanted to pass through the streets full of beautiful children, but he just took a step forward when an arm grabbed him from behind.

"Don't jump in line!"

Feng Wujing let go of that arm, held his long sword again and stood coldly at the back and said.

Lu Bei turned his head to look at the familiar face, and then at the passers-by in front of him, with a look of disbelief, "All these people came to join Baisemen?"

"Otherwise, do you think everyone is standing here basking in the sun?" Feng Wujing reminded him not to jump in line because he wiped his shoe uppers the day before yesterday.

Knowing that everyone in front of him is here to join Baisemen, Lu Bei stopped going forward. He took two steps back and stood shoulder to shoulder with this cool guy, then smiled and passed his palm over, "Get to know me, my name is Lu Bei, are you also going to participate in the Baise Gate assessment?"