Chapter 67

"Wait for me." Lu Bei stood up suddenly, jumped up the courtyard wall in three steps and went to the next door, then climbed up the wooden ladder to the eaves of the main house, and walked to the sleeping person in front of.

"Don't ask senior brother, this is a good wine for you to drink."

Lu Bei took out the good wine he had specially asked the shopkeeper of Yuchi Town Restaurant to buy from other places, and handed it to the person lying on the ground.

"Hey Duan Duan bought me a drink, and did something bad in Wan Jianzong again?" Xin Yang squinted at the pot of wine, but didn't take it.

Instinctively felt that there was a hole in it.

"No, the sect I just joined yesterday, how could I make trouble today." Lu Bei's eyes were innocent, and he looked like he had been wronged.

After speaking, regardless of his refusal, he forcibly stuffed the jug into his palm, and couldn't help but continued joyfully: "Don't ask senior brother, guess which mountain I joined!"

Seeing the uncontrollable smile on his face, Xinyang had a not-so-good premonition, "Could it be the Supreme Peak?"

"Yes! And Senior Brother Chang also told me where your house is. You have come all the way to Baisemen. Can you lend me that house? Or sell it to me."

Lu Bei is not short of money, in addition to building a house by himself, he also signed the idea of ​​not asking his senior brother about the house.

He plans to turn that piece of open land into his own personal property.

"Don't think about my house, don't talk about it." Hearing that his house was being missed, Xinyang immediately drove him away.

"I asked Senior Brother Chang, and he said that I can use the open space next to your house as I like. Before returning to Baisemen, I have asked craftsmen in Yuchi Town to help me prepare wood."

So even if he doesn't sell the house to himself, the neighbors will be taken care of.

"So... you came to show off to me?" Sneak attacking his hometown while he was away from Wan Jianzong? I even came here to inform him, shouldn't I say thank you?

"Look, this way we can always be neighbors, isn't it great?" Although this brother is always lying and sleeping, Lu Bei still likes being his neighbor.

He took out the small piece of sword heart in the storage bag, and took out the colored rope he bought from a tailor shop, intending to hang something on the certificate of this Wanjianzong relationship.

Xinyang watched his sword heart being pulled out, with a bunch of colorful thread wrapped around it, and regretted giving this thing to him.

It was a waste of his sword heart! Does this guy even know how important this is? Even if he has no one to send it out for the sake of joining Wan Jianzong, he can't ruin his sword heart in front of him.

Not only is this guy terrible at naming names, but he is also colorblind in terms of color matching.

Everything red and green is wrapped around it.

"It's so ugly." Xinyang really didn't want to see his Jianxin being ruined by others, so he took it back from him, and chose a thin silver thread from the colored threads to wrap around it.

Lu Bei held the pile of disliked colored thread in his hand, and tilted his head to watch the other party's fingers nimbly weaving the sword heart with the silver thread little by little.

In the end, it became a diamond-shaped braid that was as long as the little finger, and the silver thread surrounded the penetrating cylinder.

When the wrist was turned, the sword light shone.