Chapter 71

Lu Bei looked at the cold-blooded snake-like eyes and tongue, and recognized the person in front of him.

"Hey, it's such a coincidence that we met again. Today, I counted and felt that there must be a vision in the sky. There must be a handsome and powerful figure who is going to appear on the stage, so I specially bought a lot of food. Let's eat here!" After Lu Bei finished speaking, he was about to take out his storage bag and take out all the unfinished snacks he bought today.

"It's so boring to stand here and blow the wind to feed the mosquitoes. Let's change the place."

It's not stupid to stay on Baisemen's territory to catch Baisemen's disciples, and to stay here to eat.

The person who was caught by the collar by the monster, with innocent eyes, tried to waste more time, "But my senior brother has such a bad temper, what if he hits me when he knows that I have gone far with you? How about I go ask him for a day?" Fake, and then accompany you again."

"You don't want to go with me?" When Liren, who had been imprisoned for thousands of years, fell on Lu Bei's face with cold and ruthless vertical pupils, it made people feel chills.

When Lu Bei faced such an old monster, he didn't dare to say a single word of rejection.

I'm afraid that a restricted-level scene of a giant python eating people will be staged here in a while.

"I want to go with you! But my senior brother Yuan, you know, is super fierce! After I ran away with you, when he found out later, he would definitely break my leg."

"What does that have to do with me?"

One word from Liren blocked all of Lu Bei's excuses.

He was directly lifted by the collar by the snake demon, and he was swayed hundreds of times like being thrown into a washing machine.

Just before Lu Bei completely fainted, Li Ren finally stood in the middle of an iceberg and snow field, holding the person in his hand.

The house built of ice and snow in the distance has become the only building in the barren land below.

It was already thousands of miles away from Baise Gate, Liren dragged the fainted guy in his hands, and walked towards the ice and snow city in a good mood.

Lu Bei was in a state of chaos, feeling that the surrounding temperature was getting colder and colder. The person who was dragged by his collar in the snow subconsciously curled up into a ball.

Tens of thousands of miles away, Yuan Chunyu sent A-lai to treatment, and turned around to check around Baisemen.

Seeing three stumbling figures, they appeared in front of him staggeringly on the flying sword under their feet.

"Come back so late?" Yuan Chunyu smelled the alcohol on the three of them, and knew that they probably drank a lot in Wan Jianzong.

"We heard the movement in the middle of the flight just now. We are not sure what happened to Baisemen, so we plan to hide in the woods first, so as not to cause trouble to the brothers."

Wen Siyan explained.

The three of them flew over from Yuchi Town, walked almost half of the distance, and then heard the loud noise.

Subconsciously, Zhao Tiantian wanted to speed up and fly over, but was grabbed by Feng Wujing and Wen Siyan, jumped off her long sword and hid in the luxuriant woods.

"Something happened to the sect, why are we hiding here?" Zhao Tiantian didn't understand why she hid at this time.

"The three of us don't have much ability. If we rush up, we may encounter danger. The brothers and sisters of the sect will deal with everything first. Hiding here and not causing trouble is the best solution." Wen Siyan pressed her shoulder , patiently explain to her.