Chapter 122

"Dressing up like that, will it be useful?" Feng Wujing asked him uncertainly while holding the wooden sword in his arms.

"Regardless of whether it is useful or not, at least those who secretly plan on us will be somewhat cautious because we are disciples of the great sect, and we have never hidden our whereabouts on the way to Tonghu Island. Anyone who goes to check You can know that we are sect disciples going out to practice. It is their own business to fight to the death. After we are involved, we must carefully consider whether there are other brothers and sisters following us this trip. If you do it, you may be retaliated by the sect."

This is also a helpless move by Lu Bei. Among the six of them present, except for the senior brother who has a higher level of cultivation, the rest are all qi refining, and there is even an Uncle Duan who has no cultivation level.

If you want to spend it safely on Tonghu Island, you can only hope that the reputations of Baisemen and Wanjianzong are loud enough, so that these people dare not take their ideas on them at will.

On the second day, when Tong Shi flew over to invite them to have breakfast like yesterday, she found that the servants and guards outside the guest courtyard looked a little dazed today.

Some people were even secretly looking at the direction of the guest house before she came.

It seemed that just by standing here, one could see something special.

When she led people into the courtyard and saw those four faces, even though it was three days since she knew them.

But Tong Shifei was still shocked by the appearance of the Baisemen disciples, and his breathing stopped for a second.

Normally, Zhao Tiantian and Wen Siyan would go on their way, they would wear ordinary clothes without makeup, their hair would be tied up casually, and they would hang out with Lu Bei and the others. future ownership.

For the other four people, they all still have someone on each other's faces, and they have no other feelings other than friendship.

As for the reason why the four of them competed for Brother Wuwen, it was simple and rude, so Brother Wuwen would beat them up with the sword every time he heard it.

There is no way, Brother Wuwen is really relying on making money from the four of them, forcibly turning himself into a hidden rich man in Baisemen.

The four guys who love money, every time they think of the spirit stones that their senior brother took away from them, they can't help feeling a little bit moved by money.

Today, several people tidied themselves up. Zhao Tiantian also took out the make-up supplies given by Lu Bei's parents, and carefully painted a set of eye-catching makeup for herself and Wen Siyan.

Then put on the school uniform of Baisemen, a light white top made of fine fabric, and a goose yellow long skirt and hairpins are all high-end products of Huifeng City that Lubei did not use up three years ago.

The two girls stood in the corridor, one was as bright and charming as a rose, and the other was graceful and charming, the two were standing there playing with round fans, talking to Feng Wujing.

"Your hair is not neatly combed. The last time I saw the braids of the Promise Gate were very beautiful in the camp, let us braid them for you."

Zhao Tiantian disliked that Feng Wujing's grooming was too ordinary, so she insisted on untying his hair and braiding him into a small braid.

Feng Wujing couldn't refuse, holding Mu Jian's eyeballs in a huff and circling towards Lu Bei's head.

The short-haired young man in black and holding a snow-white long sword smiled at his friend with clear black eyes, "Are you envious of my short hair now?"