Chapter 175 - 176

Chapter 175

In the distance, Lu Bei was fighting with many immortal cultivators, and saw acquaintances here.

"It's you!"

Yuan Shanglu recognized it one step earlier than him, and immediately looked for another figure at the scene, "Where is Feng Wujing? Is he with you?"

"No, Feng Wujing didn't come to participate in the treasure hunt of the ruins at all to avoid you, get out of the way." Lu Bei disliked her blocking the way, and asked her to move away, "Good dogs don't get in the way."

"You lied to me, I clearly saw him standing with you in the crowd, how could it be possible that you came in and he didn't come in, this girl can beat them without your help!" Yuan Shanglu raised his hand, and the pale pink medicine Mo flew towards the cultivator who was trying to attack her.

The other party inhaled her powdered medicine, rolled his eyes and fell directly to the ground.

The two of them took the medicine one by one and the other administered the medicine, and in the blink of an eye, there were immortal cultivators lying on the ground in the narrow passage.

"Mind your own business!" She could make all these people lie down with the medicine alone, but there was an annoying sword repairer to add to the chaos!

"Mind your own business!" The sword practice method he finally found was completely destroyed by this guy!

Lu Bei retracted his sword and walked towards the team again. From a long distance away, he saw that Senior Brother Buwen seemed to be talking to Dongfang tomorrow.

"Where are you going?"

Yuan Shanglu chased after him, trying to block his way.

"A good dog doesn't get in the way, where do I go to care about your business?" Lu Bei avoided her, not bothering to pay attention to this unruly young lady.

Yuan Shanglu has been praised by others since she was a child, even if someone really doesn't like her, she will never embarrass her in front of her face.

Not to mention the hateful sword cultivator in front of him, who treated her as a ghost the first two times, but this time it was even more exaggerated to say that she was a dog!

He didn't allow himself to ask him where he was going, but he wanted to follow him! It's best to piss him off!

"Dongfang, don't ask senior brother to solve it, let's go on."

Lu Bei didn't bother to pay attention to this young lady who played a lot, and directly knocked her arm blocking the way and walked to Brother Wuwen. After asking, he looked at the two people in front of him who were not very happy, "You were talking just now. What? Dongfang, your complexion is not very good, do you want to rest again?"

"I want to return this to you. This journey is troublesome to you. It doesn't matter if I close my eyes and don't use the cloth strip." Dongfang Mingri raised his palm, revealing the cloth strip he was holding in his palm.

Yuan Shanglu leaned over, glanced at the piece of cloth, curled his lips and gave Lu Bei a look of disgust, "You have to return a piece of cloth, you are too stingy!"

"Give me your storage bag." Lu Bei stretched out his hand to Yuan Shanglu to ask her for money, and then looked at the cloth strip in Dongfang Mingri's palm, "I have a lot of belts, if you don't mind them, take them and go on." Use, in case you see bloody scenes next, you can use this to block your sight."

"What do you want my storage bag for?" Yuan Shanglu hugged his storage bag vigilantly when he heard his words.

Lu Bei gave her a blank look, "If you say I'm stingy, Miss Yuan must be very generous, take out the spirit stone in the storage bag and give it to me to spend."