Chapter 215 - 216

Chapter 215

The female disciple of Baisemen outside the door, after seeing him open the door, before Chang Sandu could explain, she saw the uncontrollable joy on the face of this good friend from Lubei, who was talking to herself and talking All said and done.

Chang Sandu looked down at the door which was closed again after the other party's output, and fell into a few seconds of silence.

Before he opened the door, he hadn't thought about what to say, but now it seems that there is no need to say it.

The other party stood outside the door cheering and jumping, and even lied to the disciples that Yuan Chunyu was too tired and wanted to rest, so he couldn't lead 30 disciples to the competition stage to watch the morning competition for the time being.

While listening to the half-truth and half-fake explanation over there, Chang Sandu turned around and walked towards the direction he came out just now.

At the moment when no one is paying attention to that face, I think that someone is indeed too tired and needs to rest, but the tiredness is caused by him.

"They left?"

The person sleeping soundly on the bed woke up at some point, commanding the person under the bed to do things with a hoarse voice, "Tea."

Chang Sandu walked to the side table, picked up the pot of cold tea, covered the bottom of the cup with his palm to let the water warm up again, then walked to the bed with the hot teacup in his hand, leaned over and held it carefully Feed the other party with a teacup.

Yuan Chunyu, who moistened his throat, opened his eyes, and looked at Jianxiu, who was pursing his lips by the bed during the day, holding a teacup and feeding him water without saying a word.

"Enough." The person who had only drank half a cup of tea turned his head away from the teacup, then lifted the bedding and sat up, picked up the clothes beside him and prepared to put them on.

From the corner of the eye, I caught a glimpse of the wound that had opened up again due to too much movement last night.

Just as Chang Sandu used the trivial matter of putting the teacup aside to avoid the person sitting on the bed who was looking directly at the bed, he heard the sound of a heavy object falling down.

The person who sat up just now fell down suddenly, and the whole person was sunk in the soft dark quilt again.

This made the person who stood by the bed with eyes, hands and feet not knowing where to put them subconsciously turn around and nervously wanted to help him up, "What's the matter, what's wrong?" He had followed the other person's instructions in the morning According to the order, help people clean up.

But Chang Sandu, who was doing this kind of thing for the first time, wondered if it was because he didn't do it well at the time that he hurt the other party like this.

The person lying sideways in the quilt lazily raised that arm, and said calmly, "Did you see it?"

Chang Sandu looked along the raised arm, the wound that could not be healed had opened again with blood stains after a night of violent movements.

"Clean it up for me before leaving."

The person standing by the bed took out the wound medicine he carried with him according to his words, went out to fetch water and came back.

When he came back with clean water, the person in the bed had already got up and stood by the bed, fully dressed, holding a brown pot that looked familiar.