Chapter 136

This flower was selected by the senior brother without asking, and it is also the least valuable one in the medicine field.

After Wen Siyan left, the rest of the people called Xiaoer over to order food, and everyone who hadn't woken up all morning quickly ordered a table of delicious food.

At the door of the private room next door, Wen Siyan knocked on the door softly a few times, and when the door opened, she stood at the door with a smile on her face and looked at the girl in green who opened the door, "Excuse me, are you disciples of Danzong?"

Everyone in the room looked at her and saw that the aura on her body was floating and her cultivation level was not low. Gongxi Zhengyue, who was wearing a silver hairpin on her head, stood up and looked at the person who came, "Sorry, we are just passing through Fuxian Town, and we don't sell pills."

"This sister has misunderstood. Our brothers and sisters are also passing through Fuxian Town. I accidentally overheard your conversation when I passed the door just now. I learned that you are short of spiritual soil. I wonder if this can help you." Wen Wen Siyan took out half a bag of soil and handed it to the woman at the door who blocked her from entering, "One of our companions is also a novice alchemist. This is a special kind of soil we found when we went out. The Sansevieria will help."

Yao Ji on the side didn't take it seriously when she heard this. All the alchemy geniuses in this world are in their alchemy sect, and so are the spiritual plants.

How can someone just take a bag and put a little soil in it, just want to deal with their Dan sect.

She opened the half bag of soil indifferently, and all the people in the private room heard her scream in the next second.

Wen Siyan frowned slightly, being disturbed by her.

"Senior Sister Gongxi, look quickly!"

After screaming, Yao Ji was already holding the bag, and rushed back to Gongxi Zhengyue, handing the bag to him nervously.

When Gongxi Zhengyue lowered her head to see clearly the black soil contained in the pocket, even a person as knowledgeable as her couldn't help but gasped.

"Wuchen spiritual soil!" She carefully grabbed a handful of spiritual soil from her pocket with her fingers and put it in the palm of her hand. Feeling the medicinal power contained in this small handful of spiritual soil, she looked at Wen Siyan's face again. His eyes have changed.

"This girl..."

"My name is Wen Siyan, and I'm a disciple of Baisemen's Foundation Establishment." Wen Siyan, who had been neglected outside the door, introduced her identity gently with a smile.

"Miss Wen, please come in! We were rude just now." Gongxi Zhengyue personally received the other party at the table.

Outsiders don't know the function of the dust-free spiritual soil, but in their alchemy sect, if they want to grow medicinal herbs and spiritual plants, they must use the spiritual soil.

Ordinary soil can't grow these powerful spiritual plants and herbs, but there are six types of spiritual soil.

In addition to the ordinary spiritual soil, there are three kinds of spiritual soil in this world that are hard to come by.

Among them, the Dustless Spiritual Soil is such an existence, it does not touch the sky or the ground, let alone appear on trees.

Everyone who found it concealed its origin, so that there is still a dust-free spiritual soil in this world, and only the last small part of their Danzong remains.