Chapter 34

When Yuan Chunyu passed by the Hongchen Building, he saw a familiar figure standing at the door with his head lowered, looking up from time to time at the brothers and sisters who flew past with Yujian in the sky. Everyone who heard his figure ran even faster.

Within half an hour, Yuan Chunyu watched the figure go from high-spirited at the beginning to gradually doubting life, and then squatting dejectedly in the shadow of the three-story wooden house, resting his chin on his hands and looking at those who never landed in the sky. The same door, the eyes sparkle and there is no sign of being completely frustrated.

Yu Jianfei passed by the brothers and sisters of Hongchen Building, flew back and forth for a few times and finally did not see the familiar figure on the ground, one of the brothers breathed a sigh of relief, and commanded Feijian to land.

According to the self-report of this unknown senior brother at the late-night reflection meeting.

Everything happened so fast at that time, the moment his right leg landed on the front foot, a tall and terrifying black shadow grabbed him from the dark, lured and threatened him, and finally successfully occupied his flying sword .

The truth was that Lu Bei had waited for an hour and still hadn't waited for an old driver. At first, he didn't understand why these people suddenly had something to turn around.

Later, he focused on observing the surroundings of Hongchen Building, and he was the only one in the air.

These people obviously ran so fast after seeing his figure.

It was impossible to question these brothers in the open, so Lu Bei could only pretend to be dejected and crouch in the shade.

The moment a senior brother fell from the sky, like an eagle catching a chicken, he grabbed half of the sole of his foot and stepped on the ground. Most of the man hadn't gotten off the flying sword, Senior Brother Toolman, "Good morning, senior brother, You're not hiding from me early in the morning, are you?"

At the moment when the tool-man brother was caught by him, the revolving lights of his life were replayed in his brain, and when the replay ended, the page was frozen at the moment when Lu Bei caught him. He blushed and explained, "No, no, junior brother, you misunderstood, how could we hide from you."

"No, it's fine, otherwise I thought the brothers didn't want to pay the 28 cents. After riding the flying sword the day before yesterday, I lamented that the brothers worked so hard to make money, even though I knew that I might not be able to win in the competition with Huo Yunfeng. But I still want my brothers to take this opportunity to make more money, if you don’t want to, then forget it, I will discuss this competition with Huo Yunfeng separately, and change the project.”

The more he talked, the more sad he became, his eyes were a little red at first, but now he looked like he was about to burst into tears if he dared to say yes.

"Junior brother is thinking too much. How could we forget what we promised you? It must be that other people are too busy today to give up this task temporarily! I wanted to leave just now, but thinking that I am not too busy with other things, it just so happens that junior brother Standing here seems to have been waiting for a long time, don't you think I'm here to pick up your mission?"

"Brother, you are so kind!" Lu Bei raised his head and said sincerely.

"Brother, you are fine too!" Brother Toolman responded with a bitter smile.

Yuan Chunyu watched the other party successfully take the flying sword to leave, and the red dust building became lively again as soon as the other party left.