Chapter 149

The audience also sighed, "There are two people out of the earth, and we happen to be divided into two camps. Fortunately, that guy can't start the live broadcast, otherwise we will live with monsters every day."

"Now you know I'm fine." Lu Bei fell on the pillow, boasting to himself with crooked eyebrows.

"Yes, yes, you are the best anchor."

"I really miss Baisemen. Although the host has only been away for two months, I miss Zongmen!"

After one spectator sighed that he wanted to go back to the sect, countless spectators expressed the same opinion one after another.

"It's been a long time since I saw my husband! I don't know if he misses me every day when he lives in the red dust building!" The audience whose ID was Yuan Chunyu's only wife spoke boldly.

When Lu Bei saw these words, he blushed from coughing directly from his own saliva.

"Shameless upstairs! Yuan Chunyu is clearly my husband!"

"Nonsense! She is clearly my wife! Don't force her to be me!"

"Fork upstairs! Yuan Chunyu has already admitted that she is my wife!"

"Everyone, stop arguing, stop arguing, Chun Yu sat next to me and saw your bold speeches, and was so angry with you, she wanted me to coax you."

Lu Bei coughed for a minute, and all the comments in the live broadcast room were moving in a strange direction at high speed.

Countless wheels rode over his face, making people stunned and silently praising the diversity of human beings.

Just when he was about to turn the topic into a serious live broadcast, the curtain of the tent was lifted from the outside.

Lu Bei, who was lying on the bed playing with his mobile phone, looked up, and saw senior brother Wuwen walking in, dressed in black.

"??? Don't ask senior brother, is there anything wrong with coming here so late?"

Lu Bei temporarily put the phone aside, sat up and looked at the person walking towards him.

"I have nowhere to sleep, and it's raining outside."

Xinyang pointed to the small bed in the tent, and said with a tired face, "People outside think we are Taoist couples, if I sleep outside alone, people will think it's weird."

The person who had been playing with his mobile phone just now got up and walked to the door, lifted the curtain and took a look outside.

Sure enough, it was raining, and the thin drizzle was so quiet that people didn't hear it at all.

"It's really raining, brother, where's your tent?" After the room was let out, Lu Bei remembered that they still had their own tents on them.

"There are not enough rooms for Danzong's disciples, so I lent them the tent. If it's inconvenient for you, I'll ask other people."

As Xinyang said, he was about to turn around and go out. When he reached the door, Lu Bei grabbed him, "Don't you still want to squeeze together with Feng Wujing? At that time, he will definitely come tomorrow to ask if we had a quarrel, you quilt What? Give it to other people too?"

Lu Bei pulled the man back to his little bed, and before he could answer, he rummaged through the storage bag to find another bedding and put it on, then took out a brand new and unused pillow and put it on, and sat on it. The person beside the small bed generously patted the empty seat beside him, "Brother, you can sleep here at night."

"Thank you." Xinyang took off his coat, hung it aside and rolled over on the bed.

Lubei's flashlight hung in the corner, and the warm yellow light shone in the tent, half of the originally small space was melted into darkness.