Chapter 76

"This night, not only the mighty ones in the tribulation period saw the scene of the Nine Dragons pulling the coffin, and even many people with Jindan cultivation level heard the sound of heavy iron chains being dragged during meditation. Xiang couldn't sleep. At the same time, in a city in the southeast, there were more than a dozen ordinary people. They got up early in the morning because of the mountaineering party the next morning. When everyone climbed the high mountain that was agreed in advance...

I saw gusts of wind and thunder in the sky overhead, several black spots suddenly appeared in the sky, and nine behemoths descended from the sky, which turned out to be nine dragons dragging the bronze coffin behind them. Lu Bei slammed the gavel on the table while holding the gavel in his hand, "Bang!" "Let everyone's attention fall on him following that sound.

I could hear needles falling in the entire inn, and then came Lu Bei's high-pitched voice, "Then there was a loud noise like heaven, earth, mountains and rivers collapsing, and the nine-headed dragon corpse dragged the bronze coffin behind it and landed on this mountain. On top!"

Lu Bei stood in front of the crude wooden table, holding a temporary gavel cut out with a sword, standing alone in front of the crowd, eloquent, and opened his mouth to recreate a once popular fairy tale to the villains in the fairy world before.

He watched a total of more than thirty chapters of the plot last night, drank pot after pot of tea, and finally dropped the gavel in his hand again, "It is said that after Pang Bo taught Li Changqing a lesson, everyone continued to move forward for half an hour. Seeing that everyone was about to walk out of this barren and forbidden land, someone found a line of ancient characters that had been smoothed by time on the stone wall in front of them. Everyone stepped forward to carefully identify the words, and vaguely recognized the four characters of 'Desolate and Forbidden Land'. Big characters, if you want to hear next time, please come back tomorrow."

After the voice fell, the whole inn and the residents of the evil ghost city who did not know when gathered outside the door shouted at the same time, "Don't stop! Keep talking!"

"But I'm tired, my throat hurts so much." Lu Bei pointed to himself and talked about his throat all morning, blinking his black and white eyes innocently, and said in a crescent shape, "I only have the third level of Qi Refining Because, I can’t tell the whole story in one breath like everyone, I will continue to tell everyone tomorrow after I have a rest.”

People who haven’t heard the story for hundreds of years, are hooked by Lu Bei’s storytelling. This city full of ice and snow is really boring. It’s so boring that everyone except sitting here drinking tea every day watching the wind and snow and fighting , there is nothing to do at all.

Now a small peddler suddenly came, selling things is not interesting, but the other party became a storyteller here the next day.

The story was both familiar and unfamiliar to everyone, and some were wondering if the outside world had really become like this? Someone stood in the snow without sleeping at night, looked up at the starry sky above, and wondered what kind of shocking scene it would be when nine black dragons dragged the bronze coffin.

.

"It's the sixth time." Xinyang stood thousands of miles away, wiping the blood on the long sword with the snow.

After the three of them arrived at the area closest to Evil Ghost City, he finally sensed the whereabouts of his sword heart, and the three of them intuitively embarked on the road to Evil Ghost City.

In one day, he had already stepped on the wrong foot six times, and instead of reaching the evil ghost city, he entered the demon world.

The three of them killed the monsters for a day and a night, but they still couldn't find the way to the evil ghost city.