Chapter 120

"Two! If you can shut up the two big families and stop getting involved in this incident, you can do whatever you want on Tonghu Island!"

Tong Shifei learned that he could stop the two big families from attacking Tonghu Island just by engraving a few words, so he couldn't hide his excitement anymore.

It's not that there are no immortal cultivators on Tonghu Island, her father also has a Nascent Soul cultivator, and there are also Jindan monks who are retreating on the inner island.

Wherever you go, you have never been an existence that should not be underestimated.

The reason why they were so embarrassed this time was because the four major families living in the sea joined forces to deal with them. As long as any of the four families withdrew, the entire Tonghu Island would dare to do their best to make the other three families also seriously injured. .

"Don't rush to pay the reward, go to Yujian first."

"I'll look for it right away!" Tong Shifei ran out in a hurry, mobilizing the entire inner island of Tonghu to search for it.

After she left, several friends in the guest house surrounded Lu Bei, "Lu Bei, did you discover some secrets in that jade slip, and that's why you want to write on it to remind them?"

"Well... keep it secret for now, we have to be careful that the walls have ears." Lu Bei smiled strangely, letting a few friends pester him, resolutely not revealing what secret he had discovered from the jade slip.

After Tongtangshan learned what happened in the guest courtyard, he also opened his private warehouse and let his daughter lead people in to find the old jade slips.

In the afternoon, Lu Bei had just fully charged his mobile phone and was sitting cross-legged in the reclining chair he carried with him to play with his mobile phone when he saw a blue figure approaching with a bamboo basket the size of a watermelon in his arms.

"Lu Bei, can you take a look at these jade slips? These are the longest-used jade slips in the Inner Island."

Tong Shifei put the heavy basket in front of him, looked at him nervously and asked.

"Let me take a look first."

Lu Bei bent down and rummaged through the basket, picked three pieces of jade slips that were a bit cloudy in color and of poor quality, "Just these three pieces, you clean up the things here first, I'll Just empty jade slips."

"You can erase the contents of these jade slips at will, and you don't need to notify me any more." Tong Shifei explained with a wave of his hand. Since she came over with the jade slips, it means that everyone and her father have already passed through it. agreed.

"Then wait a minute."

Lu Bei picked up the three pieces of jade slips, got up and walked under the eaves on the opposite side, and then stepped on the wall with the soles of his feet in front of Tong Shifei. After a few seconds, the person who had already stood on the roof stably stepped on the golden yellow slips under his feet. The tile walks up to a person who is lying there sleeping.

"Don't ask me, brother, do you know that gold is a very soft mineral? If you lie here for a day, the roof of someone else's house will be stepped on." The short distance is less than ten meters, and Lu Bei walks cautiously. .

I am deeply afraid that I will destroy other people's houses by accident.

When he carefully held the three jade slips and was squatting next to Senior Brother Wuwen, the person lying on the sun with his eyes closed said without even opening his eyes: "So the purpose of your standing up What is it? You think that I am not heavy enough alone, so you can help me jump a few more feet to make it collapse faster?"