Chapter 169 - 170

Chapter 169

"Yeah, whoever asked me to take out all my belongings not only didn't play a positive role, but made you think about the good thing about my father throwing ten hills on your face after the breakup." Xinyang said that he seemed extremely wronged After finishing speaking, I did not forget to add another sentence, "In the future, when my father hits you with a deed from the top of the mountain, can you split the bill for the sake of getting rid of me?"

Lu Bei grabbed the jug on the table and poured himself a glass of wine. Thinking of the picture of his future riches, he narrowed his eyes and began to bargain.

"I have nine and you have one? It's fine." Xinyang intentionally misinterpreted his meaning and forcibly divided himself into nine.

In exchange for Lu Bei's unbelievable eyes, he stopped drinking the drink he just poured, leaned over and pressed both hands on the other's forehead, felt it carefully for a few seconds and then muttered to himself, "You don't have a fever even if you don't ask senior brother Ah, how can you talk such nonsense!"

"I'll give you the top of the mountain, and I'm ready to break up with me again, so may I ask this Mr. Lu, what have I got?"

"Me! This Mr. Lu is obsessed with you now, isn't that enough?" Lu Bei spoke with confidence, and after speaking, he held the wine glass that was filled just now, and stuck out his tongue desperately after being depressed by the wine.

"Ahhh! Why does this wine smell good but not drinkable!"

The person who stole the drink got up and ran to the teapot placed far away, and poured cold water into his mouth without using the cup directly from the teapot.

It took a full stomach to swallow the spicy taste in my mouth.

The old god Xinyang sat there, picked up the drink that was hated by others and looked at the person who drank it, "Most of the wine in the world is bad. Next time, don't just want to drink it just because it smells good."

He just deliberately put such a pot of wine that smells good, but it definitely doesn't taste like a drink for novices.

A certain person has tried to get him to drink several times since the establishment of the foundation, but he has a poor capacity for alcohol. In order to prevent the other party from drinking outside and being abducted by others, it is more appropriate to quit him.

The person who was full of tea came back again, and squeezed to the side of the other party with the corners of his eyes red from burning knives, "Brother, you are so old-fashioned when you talk, remember not to teach me like this in front of my parents , otherwise they will think there is a generation gap between us.”

Xinyang pulled him closer to his arms, and when he lowered his head to touch those moist lips, he asked him curiously, "Will there be a generation gap when I kiss you?"

Lu Bei was confused by the kiss, and the body of the just 21-year-old couldn't stand any stimulation and test. When the two separated, he quickly bent over, trying to conceal the instinctive reaction of his body.

After finally hiding it, he accidentally met the deep eyes that had been staring at him, subconsciously rushed over to cover those eyes, gritted his teeth and ordered him, "Close your eyes! Don't look!"

Not only were Xinyang's eyes blocked, but his entire face was tightly covered by those two hands.

Obviously he couldn't see anything, but Lu Bei always felt that he was laughing silently, his whole chest was shaking when he laughed, and his hands covering the other's face trembled.

"If you laugh again, I'll call my dad loudly and say that you bullied me." The private behavior was exposed on the spot, and Lu Bei pretended to be calm and threatened him.