Chapter 183 - 184

Chapter 183

"Young Master Dongfang, don't be afraid, let us handle this trivial matter."

Bajie, who was building a tree house, was the first person to see the seriously injured person under the tree coming out of the maze. He stumbled to Dongfang Mingri's feet, and then fell down with his eyes turned over.

"Fuck! Brothers, come over and lick your bags and pick up equipment!"

Bajie jumped directly from the three-meter-high branch, and crawled to the comatose immortal cultivator with all his strength despite his limp.

"Where! Where!"

"Can you actually pick up equipment!"

During this period of time, the six people have cleaned up the collapsed house at the entrance of the maze, three floors inside and three floors outside.

Now that place is so clean that not even a whole brick can be found.

A few people cut down trees here to build a tree house when they were bored, and even the assassin carved a road sign with wood.

It is guaranteed that every immortal cultivator who comes out of the maze can follow the guidance of those wooden signs and leave here obediently all the way.

The words on the wooden sign are provided by Oriental Tomorrow.

The technique of making old wooden signs was provided by Xiao Ni, a member of the seven lucky audiences. It is said that his work on earth was to restore ancient calligraphy and paintings.

Family inheritance, restoration and counterfeiting.

At present, the effect of using it is quite good. At least the immortal cultivators who came out of the maze alive and kicked, just looked at them, these wastes and the sick man Dongfang Mingri coldly, and walked away dismissively.

"Hey, I caught it! This is his storage bag!"

Bajie was the first to crawl up to the comatose immortal cultivator dragging his broken foot just now, and he couldn't wait to pull down the thing hanging from the opponent's waist with his palm.

"Master Bajie, that's just a money bag."

Dongfang Mingri sat on a chair, his face pale, reminding this new friend who had been together for ten days.

"The money bag is also good, let me see what's in it!"

Bajie has quickly opened the purse, and a token and several high-quality spirit stones jumped out of it.

"Wow! Got rich!"

"It's embarrassing, he has been seriously injured and unconscious, how can he rob him of his belongings?"

The assassin climbed down from the tree, walked up to Bu Bajie and kicked the shapeless person on the ground.

Use your eyes to signal him to restrain himself, there are outsiders besides them here.

Dongfang Mingri, who was sitting on the chair, caught a glimpse of the eyebrows and eyes between the two of them, and the corners of his mouth raised a shallow arc, and he interrupted the silent communication between them with a dark cough, "Ice cream boy is right, Since this person is injured, we should find a quiet place to lay him down and take care of him first, and remove all the sharp objects on his body one by one to prevent him from injuring himself again."

Hearing these words, Bajie got up from the ground and dragged the immortal cultivator who passed out like a dead pig on the ground, "Dongfang tomorrow is right! I'm sorry for my behavior just now, I'm going to Take him to another place to check his injuries, saving a life is better than building a seven-level pagoda Amitabha, everyone, come and help!"