Chapter 134

"That's why I just tell you, I'm sorry. Because it's too boring to be on this boat every day, so I just want to tease you." Zhao Tiantian raised her hand and swore, "I promise you, this is my This is the last time I joked, and I will never tease you again in the future! Can you accept my apology?"

"Apologies, I'll take it, but if you're too bored, I'll give you this."

Lu Bei raised his brows, thinking of what he had been upset all day yesterday because of this guy's words.

You can't just forgive her with an apology.

Lu Bei took out two hand-cranked multi-function chargers from the storage bag, and put them directly in her palm, "Hold it! Since it's so boring, you have to fully charge the two flashlights today, what? I'll forgive you for your joke when I'm fully charged."

"Don't worry! I will definitely help you fully charge this thing!"

Zhao Tiantian reassured him energetically.

The two finally returned to the team, while the other five players played cards and Zhao Tiantian watched from the sidelines and recharged their hands.

Finally, the small boat that had been floating on the sea for many days could vaguely see a little bit of the houses on the shore and the scenery of the mountains before dark.

When Duan Mingyi came out to make dinner, seeing this scene, he quickly lifted the curtain to greet everyone in the cabin, "Brother Lu, come out and have a look! We are coming to Fuxian Town soon!"

I heard that other scenery can be seen outside, and the few people who were still playing cards threw down their cards on the spot and did not clean up. They all huddled on the deck and looked at the distant scene.

"I really saw people! Looking at such a monotonous water surface, I almost can't sleep at night." Looking at the unchanging sea water these days, Lu Bei was worried that they would float in the water for a lifetime.

"I want to stay in a hotel, I want to eat rice and I want to eat meat." Feng Wujing's wish is quite simple, although the fish is delicious, it has many thorns.

Feng Wujing, who has swallowed fishbone several times in the past few days, can't wait to change meals.

"After going ashore, we will find an inn to stay and rest for two days, and then we will go to buy horses during this time, as well as new supplies of daily necessities, and we will also find the people from Yushoumen to apologize to them. If the horse is lost, don’t forget to buy new quilts.”

Lu Bei counted the things they had to do after they got ashore with his fingers, and there were quite a lot of things to do after pinching his fingers.

If two days is not enough, they can stay in Fuxian Town for three days.

In order to go ashore earlier, the six of them all began to learn how Uncle Duan paddled and paddled forward together.

The six people worked together, and finally when the sky above their heads was full of stars, they arrived at a brightly lit river bank.

On the bank of this river, large and small boats block all the landing ports endlessly one after another, and countless unloading workers are working here in full swing.

The two light boats approached slowly, and when they got here, Lu Bei put away the flashlights on the boat.

Several people stood on the bow deck, all of them kept looking at the walking pedestrians.

"There are so many people. For the first time, I discovered that seeing people is really a good thing." Zhao Tiantian said with a lot of emotion.

"It's a good thing, as long as you don't dislike their noise for a while."