Chapter 209 - 210

Chapter 209

After Zhao Ziyan finished speaking, she did not forget to remind the other party, "It happens that you also have a Taoist companion, so you can use this thing anyway."

Yan didn't know the Bliss Pill, so he glanced at the box and asked, "What does the Bliss Pill do?"

This big competition of the sects, on the surface, is that the disciples of each sect compete with their newly recruited apprentices every one hundred years.

On the other hand, those who can reach the golden core cultivation level within a hundred years old are all geniuses cultivated by the major sects, and it is difficult for them to find other disciples in the sect whose talents and strengths can match their own.

This kind of Zongmen Grand Competition has become the key for these geniuses to make friends and get to know each other.

If there is no accident in the future, they will walk a long way side by side in the pursuit of a long life.

They are friends and rivals who motivate each other.

The same was true for the next four days, Lu Bei had no chance to speak or even meet Brother Buwen at all.

Every day, people came to invite him to participate in the event in advance. In the afternoon competition on the fourth day, Wen Siyan relied on her superb stealth skills and archery skills to win the competition without any suspense and enter the next round.

"Siyan is great! How about having dinner together after we go to see the ranking list later!"

After Wen Siyan won, Zhao Tiantian was happier than she herself won by jumping three feet high.

Pulling people around in circles, he suggested that everyone have dinner together at night.

"Okay, Siyan treats you." Lu Bei was also busy watching other people's battles these days, and spent much less time with the rookies.

Wen Siyan competed today, he reported to Senior Brother Chang in advance, and then sat with Zhao Tiantian and the others to cheer for Wen Siyan.

"Let's go, let's go to Dengyunxiao! The food that the head of the house treated was delicious!"

Zhao Tiantian was still impressed by all the food made by Lingzhi in that store.

"Order whatever you want today, I'll treat you." Now Wen Siyan is also a person who is not short of money, and took three friends all the way through the sea of ​​people all the way to the sky.

"Miss Wen, You Nanmu, the unparalleled door, sincerely invites Miss Wen to the party tonight."

As soon as the four of them came out of the competition venue, someone came over and blocked their way.

Zhao Tiantian held Wen Siyan's arm, and couldn't help but roll her eyes when she saw this scene, and muttered in a low voice, "Are these people here to participate in the competition, or are they forming a clique by taking advantage of the competition? Invite people everywhere."

During this period of time, the entrance of Baisemen's temporary residence was full of disciples from various sects who came to invite Wuwen Senior Brother every day.

Senior sister Yunrou from Neimen won the competition the day before yesterday, and she was also chased and invited every day.

Brother Ah Lai didn't even know where to get a mask, and he wore ordinary clothes and a mask every day, pretending to be a casual cultivator.

"Miss Zhao is too worried, this time the invitation also includes Miss Zhao."

The other party thought that he had seen through Zhao Tiantian's jealousy, so he took out another invitation card from his sleeve with a smile.