Chapter 201 - 202

Chapter 201

"Uncle Lu, I haven't seen Auntie for a long time." Yuan Chunyu walked up to the two of them. He met Lubei's parents in Yuchi Town four years ago, and he never expected to meet again in Jinyun Valley this time.

"It's been a long time, Mr. Yuan. We just heard that Jinyun Valley will hold a sect competition recently. We wanted to come and join in the fun. Just now, we saw Lu Bei and said hello to him." Lu Baitong looked at this man for four years. The unchanged Baisemen 'teaching director' greeted him cheerfully.

"Lu Bei, this is for you."

Before Ten Buwen opened his mouth, Zhou Bailing wanted to take out the things prepared by his senior brother and hand them to his son.

"What is this?" Lu Bei caught the small wooden box, and opened it directly in front of everyone, revealing the rings placed side by side underneath.

Lu Bei glanced at the rings of different sizes inside, and took out a Liu Guang who stood under the light and stared at it, "Why do you think of giving me a ring?"

"You can't have others prepare everything, so I will give it to you in advance and let you keep it yourself."

Zhou Bailing poked his unresponsive head. In recent years, his son has been trapped in the trial peak and cannot get out.

The two of them, the husband and wife, usually come to the Xianxia world for travel when they have nothing to do. They have visited more places in Lingyunzhou than Lubei in four years.

These two rings are a loose weapon refiner that the seniors met when they were hiding from the rain in the wild. After receiving the clothes and food from them, the other party can refine some small things for them in exchange.

At that time, Zhou Bailing and the others didn't have any special desires, anyway, they couldn't bring everything in this world back to Earth.

So I thought it would be better to make something for Lu Bei, and in the end it became two men's rings.

"Me?" Lu Bei was stunned. From the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of a certain figure looking this way, and suddenly remembered the purpose of this ring. He quickly closed the box and stuffed it into his sleeve, "It's still early , Don’t you guys have some complaints about him, don’t worry about it.”

Shi Buwen, who was criticized by others, looked at him suspiciously, and turned his eyes back and forth several times between his face and the sleeves where things were placed.

"What are you looking at? It has nothing to do with you that we didn't get back together!"

Lu Bei's eyes warned a certain ex that he hadn't agreed to get back together during the day.

An ex still wants to get something like a ring, go ahead and dream.

"Auntie, I fixed a table for you upstairs, can I invite you to have dinner upstairs with Uncle Lu?" Xinyang looked away from his ex-boyfriend's sleeve without changing his face, and directly invited the future Yue to go crazy Go upstairs to eat.

"No, no, we still plan to go shopping, you can just eat by yourself."

Zhou Bailing didn't want to go upstairs and sit between the disciples of the two sects.

And if the senior brother wants to eat, he can let Lu Bei treat with his husband later, and the family will not have to deal with outsiders and will not be disturbed.

"I'll deliver the stuff in an hour."

Roadberton also had the same plan, pulled his wife to shake the mobile phone in his hand, and then pulled the person away without looking back.