Chapter 68

Lu Bei was stunned, and reflexively took a look at his surroundings to make sure that he did not cause any unexpected troubles during his cultivation.

After checking both sides and making sure that there were no casualties in the surrounding flowers and plants, Lu Bei opened his mouth and looked at Chang Sandu who was silent in front of him, "What's the matter, Senior Brother Chang? Could it be that I practiced wrong?"

"It's not wrong to practice." It was the first time Chang Sandu saw that someone could meditate and practice so quickly.

The six newcomers were still wandering at the gate of the spirit induction just now, and they were driven by the spirit veins under their feet together. It only took one day for all of them to successfully induce the spirits.

It's just a small problem.

"Your energy-gathering technique just now didn't work as I said."

Wan Jianzong's entry-level exercises are different from Baisemen's.

Chang Sandu, who once worked as a teacher in Xinyang, has a deep understanding.

The person who had been running three Zhoumu spiritual powers just now is still in the stage of physical and mental comfort. After hearing Chang Sandu's words, he was immediately dumbfounded.

"What I just practiced was..." Lu Bei's lips trembled a few times before he said those three words, "Baisemen's exercises?"

Chang Sandu nodded in his unbelievable eyes, "Baisemen's kung fu is in the direction of endless life, and it is indeed suitable for your wood spirit root. But my Wan Jianzong's kung fu is on the ultimate way of martial arts , Mainly through fighting and plundering to increase strength, there is a slight difference between the two."

Lu Bei was dying like an eggplant beaten by Shuang.

"Brother, can you repeat the exercise just now, and I'll practice it again!" Lu Bei divided all this into the Baisemen exercise that he had practiced for two years, and he got used to it instinctively for a while.

"Yes." Chang Sandu saw the anxiety on his face, and helped him again without saying a word.

For the audience watching the live broadcast on the other end of the mobile phone, the ice cream assassin had just been woken up by his sister's phone call, he answered the phone with blurred eyes, and said hello.

Before the person on the other end of the phone could speak, the ice cream assassin tilted his head and looked at his palm holding the phone.

After going up and down, left and right for a few times, the person sitting on the hospital chair suddenly jumped up.

He turned his arm 180 degrees, and shouted to the girl on the other end of the phone: "Sister! My arm is healed! It doesn't hurt at all!"

The ice cream sister standing in the distance looked at her brother's crazy appearance, and silently turned her back to the bruises and sprains department over there.

I don't want to admit that I know each other.

"I became so weird just now, it must be because I practiced the exercises with Lu Bei, Wan Jianzong is really powerful!"

The ice cream assassin said as he walked out, his arm is already in good shape and he doesn't need to see a doctor.

This picture of the free movement of the arms has happened all over the country just now.

Quite a few of the patients who were queuing up at the hospital had weird expressions on their faces that made passers-by look disgusted and backed away. Ten minutes later, they opened their eyes again, and they were able to move around comfortably with the pair of hands that had been discarded last night. arm.