Chapter 171 - 172

"Come closer." Yuan Chunyu beckoned him to come closer, and waited for someone to come to the front and turned around a few times before Yuan Chunyu called out, "I'm getting thinner, I heard that Danzong wants to betroth a disciple to you?"

Feng Wujing was very angry when he mentioned this matter, and stamped his feet with the wooden sword in his arms, "I don't like that Yuanshanglu at all! But people from Danzong only saw her with me a few times. After that, I will keep matching us up, Brother Yuan, please help me refuse, I would rather like Zhao Tiantian than be with Yuanshanglu!"

"Zhao Tiantian knows you said that about her, so be careful when she beats you later." Lu Bei smiled maliciously.

Feng Wujing replied blankly, "It's fine if it's Zhao Tiantian, if I don't like it, I can fight her directly."

But Yuanshanglu outside, when she came to block the door a few days ago, Feng Wujing just accidentally blew up the furnace and didn't blame her for yelling, so she shed tears and said that he was deliberately scaring people.

The Yaozu cubs clenched their fists angrily.

"I'll take care of this matter. How are you doing alchemy here recently?"

Feng Wujing took out the storage bag he was carrying with him, and stood in the yard and took out things one by one.

"This is the spiritual plant of Lubei, which I refined. It's not about senior brother. It's about Zhao Tiantian and Wen Siyan."

Before heading north the last time, Brother Hebuwen left all the spiritual plants they collected at the bottom of Tonghu Island to him for refining.

During this month, Feng Wujing walked alone except to attend lectures and refine alchemy, which was to refine all these spiritual plants.

"It has been concocted and preserved. When you need alchemy in the future, just take it out and throw it into the alchemy furnace to continue using it."

After being concocted, Lingzhi added his newly learned medicine protection formation.

These things can be stored for an infinitely longer time, and there is no longer any need to worry about the spiritual plants being put in the box to rot or losing their efficacy.

"Do you charge for manual work?" Lu Bei asked him while stuffing the medicine bottle into his sleeve.

"No, but you must tell Yuan Shanglu not to pester me anymore!"

Feng Wujing has been in the human world for three years, and the only girls he has the best relationship with are Zhao Tiantian and Wen Siyan. He is too lazy to deal with other people, and he doesn't want to get to know them again.

"Why does she like you?" Lu Bei was confused, thinking that the last time he left, he seemed to have only met Yuan Shanglu once, right?

At that time, the eldest lady dragged Yuan Hu to ask them for the dust-free spiritual soil, and then she was angry with them.

No matter how you look at that bad temper, it is impossible to like Shangfeng Wujing's posture.

"I don't know, I already told her that I don't have Wuchen spiritual land." Feng Wujing didn't know why the other party kept running towards him recently.

She sat in the back when Dan Zong was in class, and she would pass by to see him when he was making alchemy, and she would always meet him when he went to Jiangling City to watch the casual practice of alchemy.

It simply made the monster cub's head as big as a cow.

"Oh, my cub is really miserable. I'm here this time, and I'll help you get rid of her!" Lu Bei rubbed his head and decided to help him solve Yuanshanglu.