Chapter 231 - 232

Chapter 231

There are quite a few people in Hengshan Academy who have the same idea. Even the dean of the academy and the head of the mountain went back to the academy first, and asked people to take out the imperial decree bestowed on Hengshan Academy by the late emperor and hang it on the gate of the academy. outside.

This is the decree specially given to Hengshan Academy by the first emperor. No one, even the current emperor, is allowed to bring people into the academy without the consent of Hengshan Academy.

The two people lying in the guest courtyard didn't know that the outside world was mobilizing the two of them. Zhou Shengyu lay on the chair and looked through the book of poems alone.

Lu Bei squatted in the sand beside him, holding a small wooden stick in his hand, and was comparing the sketch of the teleportation formation. A steady stream of spiritual power was connected to the wooden stick, slowly drawing the pattern of the teleportation formation on the ground.

Every inch of the pattern was formed, Lu Bei felt that the spiritual power in his body seemed to pour into the sea, and disappeared without a trace in an instant.

He is now at the level of foundation building Dzogchen, and there are already hundreds of spiritual points in his body storing spiritual power, but the formation is only drawn to one-fifth of it.

A drop of cold sweat dripped from the head of the squatting man and hit the slowly forming formation, the palm of the hand holding the wooden stick trembled from inaudible to violent.

He can't stand up!

Now the spiritual power in Lu Bei's body is rushing uncontrollably along the wooden stick to the formation on the ground. After the spiritual power in his body is swept away, the meridians have issued fine fracture pains, but now Lu Bei's whole body, even his eyes, are swollen. Unable to move.

He wanted to call Zhou Shengyu to come over and help him, but when those words came to his lips, his tongue couldn't bounce at all.

"Snapped!"

A drop of bright red blood fell down his nose to the ground, and the little tree demon basking in the sun with his eyes closed on the treetop not far away immediately smelled the natural smell of blood, jumped up from the treetop He rushed down to the squatting figure with his head down, "Lu Bei!"

Zhou Shengyu, who was reading a book on the recliner in the corridor, heard the movement, and looked up in that direction. After catching a glimpse of the dark red blood in the sand, he appeared in front of Lu Bei in an instant, and the formation that the sword light swept across the ground collapsed on the spot.

The small wooden stick held in Lu Bei's palm turned into powder directly.

The man who was squatting and unable to move, after desperately absorbing the news of his powerful formation in his hand, finally shouted the words held in his throat, "Help me, I can't stand up."

"Give me the storage bag." Zhou Shengyu supported the person who was about to fall, and squatted on the ground to let him lean on his body, then took the storage bag from the opponent's body and quickly found a few high-quality spirit stone plugs Into Lu Bei's left and right hands, "Your spiritual power is too exhausted, you should adjust your breath first before speaking."

Lu Bei stopped talking and held the spirit stone in his palm, and closed his eyes directly.

The high-quality spirit stone that stored a large amount of spiritual energy quickly turned into powder in his palm. Zhou Shengyu squatted aside and let him lean on him, holding the storage bag in one hand and holding the spirit stone in the other. When the spirit stones are exhausted, new spirit stones will be sent.