Chapter 66

As his palm approached, the fireflies on the slender sword flew up and landed on Lu Bei's ponytailed hair.

The green hand on the forehead held the hilt of the sword, and with his wrist, he grabbed the long sword and picked it up.

Lu Bei held the sword with both hands, and looked at the color of the sword with the light of the flashlight.

"Why is it white?"

"Shouldn't the blade be stainless steel?"

The audience in the live broadcast room looked at the long sword and felt that its color was not right.

"Is there no stainless steel in the Xianxia world?"

"Is the white one jade? Or a sword-making material we don't know?"

"I don't know how powerful it is."

Some people care about the color, and some people care about the power of the sword.

Holding the long sword in his hand, Lu Bei waved it at the void a few times.

A dozen fireflies flying in front of his eyes split into two in an instant, extinguishing the green light on their tails. ,

audience:"???"

"!!!"

"Cut iron like mud! It must be a good sword!"

"It's so fast!" Lu Bei didn't use the spiritual power in his body just now, and he didn't pay attention to the traces of those fireflies flying.

Just waving it lightly can have such an effect.

The person holding the long sword happily hugged the sword and turned to look at the three people waiting there, "I have chosen!"

"Lu Bei, your sword is so sharp! What are you going to name it? Mine is now called the Pig Butcher's Sword!"

Zhang Bodao proudly held up his newly named weapon.

"Name?" Lu Bei looked down at the white sword in his hand, and a name jumped out of the water.

When hearing Zhang Bodao's question in the live broadcast room, everyone immediately typed frantically in the comment area.

"Don't bring up this topic in front of the anchor!!!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"It's over, I can already foresee the name of this magic weapon."

Seeing hundreds of thousands of people staring at him, Lu Bei bowed his head and thought for a while, before deciding on the name of the new weapon, "From today on, you will be called Xiaobai!"

Audience: "I knew it started with small characters..."

"The tree in front of the Lecture Room of Baisemen is called Xiaolu, Feng Wujing's cat is called Xiaohuang, and the current weapon is called Xiaobai."

"The 12 years of cultural education on our earth has not cultivated the anchor's ability to name. It is recommended to add an interest class on naming in school in the future. The anchor needs this kind of course."

The three humans in the Xianxia world who had just known Lu Bei for a day also fell silent after hearing Lu Bei's new name for the weapon.

Zhang Bodao even stroked his big knife, proud and proud in his heart: "Look! The name I gave you is so domineering, if you follow someone like Lu Bei, you will probably only be called a kitten or puppy. "

If his knife could talk, he would definitely jump up and hit him on the knee, shouting, "Pig Butcher Treasure Sword and Xiaobai are the same names! There is no difference at all, okay?"