Chapter 77

Four days was enough for Lubei to explore all the streets in and out of this ghost city.

Now all the people in the city woke up, chasing the nine falling dragons and ran towards the snow field in the northwest direction. Lu Bei, dressed in black, got into the alley behind the inn, stepped on his sword and went straight to the southeast direction.

There, he had already seen a snow mountain that could be used to hide in advance, and when Liren removed the illusion above his head and came here to join him, no one would find the two of them in the next few days.

"Storyteller, where are you going?"

A red-haired man whose skin was like a piece of red-hot iron suddenly appeared and blocked Lu Bei's way.

Lu Bei, who stepped on the sword, braked urgently, looked at the several people who stood up behind the man in front of him, and quickly explained, "The dragon is flying from the southeast, I want to go and see over there, can the big brothers Is this the plan too?"

Too bad, there are people in the city who are not interested in the fallen Nine Dragons coffin.

Yang Ben looked at the storyteller in front of him with cold eyes, "In the story you told, it was never mentioned that the dragon came from the southeast. What treasures are there in that direction?"

Regarding this question, Lu Bei spread his palms in distress, "To be honest, I also heard this story from other people. I never thought that such a scene would actually appear in this world. My cultivation level is low. In the northwest direction, there must be no way to pick up any treasures from the hands of the big brothers, shouldn't we just go to the east to find some opportunities?"

When Lu Bei was talking, he saw that the regular inn guests behind Yang Ben scattered and rushed towards the inn behind him.

After a while, everyone returned to Yang Ben's side and whispered, "That monster is not in the inn."

"Yes, he's not here. He wants to go to the northwest for a fight, so we acted separately." Lu Bei, who also heard this sentence, explained before Yang Ben opened his mouth.

He looked at the red-haired and red-skinned man in front of him. In the four days of storytelling, he only saw him once, and that was when he appeared outside the inn door yesterday morning.

Lu Bei was attracted by his conspicuous red hair, and when he saw this person standing outside the door, the audience who were waiting to listen to the book held their small benches and moved away from him.

The other party stood at the door, and stood alone in an open space where no one approached, quietly listening to half of his story, then turned his head and walked away.

Wherever he passed, the ice and snow melted, leaving black footprints one after another on the ground.

After Lu Bei finished his storytelling, when he pretended to chat with the proprietress in the red wedding dress, he expressed his curiosity about his red hair and wanted to know who he was.

The proprietress told him to stay away from him when he saw this red hair in the future.

This person's name is Yang Ben, who was originally a foundation-building cultivator with four spiritual roots. It is said that he practiced the evil method and slaughtered all the living people in a village, and was chased all the way and fled into the evil ghost city.

When Yang Ben fled in, he was hit by the man who was chasing him. That palm would cause him to have seizures once a month, and all the meridians in his body would flow backwards. His wail.

Therefore, every month after he went crazy, Yang Ben would become even crazier. During the seventy years since he came in, many people in Evil Ghost City died at his hands.