Chapter 243 - 244

Chapter 243

"No, the scholar, apart from practicing swords at the Supreme Peak, he has only been to the northwest camp to kill monsters."

Lu Bei said honestly, it is impossible for the other party to offend people outside.

"If you didn't offend anyone, how could you be attacked at home?" You and Xinyang's courtyards were also opened to prevent the criminals from hiding here. "

Except for this kind of thing, the law enforcement disciples of Wan Jianzong's punishment hall rushed over to investigate.

Lu Bei went to open the door of his room, and was about to step in to check when Chang Sandu stopped him, "Junior Brother Lu, you stand outside, I'll just go in."

After Chang Sandu stopped the person, he walked into the room alone, from the living room to the underside of the table in the study, to the kitchen and bathroom at the back, and finally to the wardrobe and the bottom of the bed in the bedroom. After no one was hiding, Chang Sandu came out of the room and shook his head at everyone, "Not here."

"Can the courtyard in Xinyang be opened?" Chang Sandu looked towards Lu Bei.

Since the man went to Baise Gate, he has been protecting the courtyard with formations for the past ten years.

After being with Lu Bei for the past two years, occasionally Lu Bei would open the formation and enter his yard.

Lu Bei nodded, and walked to the next door that was separated from his house by a wall, "It can be opened."

Regardless of whether the senior brother is here, he opened the formation himself and let senior brother Chang and a disciple from the punishment hall go in to find out what happened.

The entire mountainside of the Supreme Peak was checked, and it was confirmed again and again that the murderer was not here now.

Many search teams from the Seven Great Peaks also returned one by one to report the situation.

"Feilai Peak has not found any outsiders."

"Xuanyang Peak didn't find it either."

"Sun Moon Peak didn't find it."

"Bailian Peak didn't find out..."

All the disciples on the seven mountain peaks checked, and no one found any traces of strangers visiting.

Lu Bei stood in the corner, pursed his lips tightly after listening to the content reported by these people, now that there are no traces of strangers on the Seven Great Mountains, there is only one last possibility left.

The person who attacked Zhou Shengyu was most likely a disciple of the sect.

"We will go to Danzong immediately to check Zhou Shengyu's wounds and sword wounds." The punishment hall disciples quickly made a decision.

Once this kind of behavior of mutilating fellow disciples occurs, we will never take it lightly, and we must find out the murderer who hurt Zhou Shengyu!

In the live broadcast room that has been closed, the viewers who came back from Yuchi Town were also shocked by the scene in front of them, and their comments were turned over countless pages.

"I lost it, this is too scary!"

"With so much blood on the ground, Zhou Shusheng can still survive?"

"It's hard to say. Haven't you heard what the anchor Chang Sandu said when he came back? Said that Zhou Shengyu's meridians were all broken. This is clearly a deadly move!"