Chapter 16

Time passed by, and just as cold sweat was about to flow out of Lu Bei's forehead, the 'teaching director' in front of him finally lifted his feet and moved in the direction of Feng Wujing beside him.

Lu Bei breathed a sigh of relief, and the next second, the eyes of the 'Dean of Teaching' fell on his face again.

Someone who had just breathed a sigh of relief immediately straightened his chest and stood upright like a telephone pole.

Yuan Chunyu looked back and forth several times at the most talented disciple among the two newcomers, memorizing their appearance and at the same time thinking about which martial arts they were suitable for.

Five minutes later, Yuan Chunyu, who had finally checked all the newcomers, returned to the front of the line, and Lu Bei, who was standing in the crowd, carefully wiped the cold water from his forehead.

"It's too scary." Zhao Tiantian, who was standing in front of them, was also secretly wiping away her sweat.

Teenagers who were only in their teens, faced this kind of scrutiny and scrutiny for the first time, were so frightened that their brains almost failed to function.

"It scared me to death too! I almost thought I was going to be discovered!"

"This director has a very high level of cultivation at first glance. Have you noticed that he just called the teacher who led the team, Junior Sister Yunrou?"

"It turns out that my wife's name is Yun Rou, and the point is wrong."

"In general novels, there will definitely be a character who sweeps the floor among the disciples of the outer sect. This steward of the outer sect must be a master hidden in the crowd. The anchor, hurry up and hug your thighs! Go for the sake of the people of the earth!"

Lu Bei didn't know that everyone was shouting for him to rush. After the dean observed all the new disciples, he asked them to line up in groups of four and enter the three-story cabin.

He, Feng Wujing and Zhao Tiantian just formed a rookie team of four and stepped into the cabin together.

"Two sets of clothes are free for the first time. If they are damaged and lost, you need three medium spirit stones to buy them." Yuan Chunyu looked at the heights of the four people in front of him, turned around and took out eight from the countless shelves behind him. Pass them the suit.

"This is a monthly rule. New beginners get ten medium-level spirit stones every month. Those who fail to lead spirits into their bodies within one year will be expelled from the mountain. You have twelve months to get ten for free every month. Medium spirit stones, the rest are free for food and lodging, this is a storage bag, you can put your daily necessities in it."

The four of them each had a black storage bag. Lu Bei hugged the clothes and the storage bag containing the spirit stones, Le's eyes were bent into crescent moons.

"Storage bag! Hehe!" This is a wallet for every Xianxia.

"In the bag are all the precautions and rules after you get started. A courtyard for four people is the house number of your courtyard. In the future, the four of you will live in the same courtyard until you succeed in building the foundation. Those who want to exchange opinions can put forward it now.”

After Yuan Chunyu finished speaking, his sharp eyes swept over the faces of the four of them one by one.

The four small heads swayed neatly, and instinctively refused, "No more, just the four of us!"

The house number engraved with numbers landed in Lu Bei's palm.

"Since there is no problem, go out, and take a look at the things in the storage bag when you go back."