Chapter 99

"I'll go with you to Baisemen to visit Brother Wangyuan in a while, and I happen to have gifts to give them."

After Lu Bei finished speaking, he took out his storage bag and started to take things out, "You all have presents, Wen Siyan, this is yours, Zhao Tiantian, Feng Wujing, you all have them."

One gift after another was taken out of the storage bag by him.

Zhao Tiantian hugged her gift box, and looked suspiciously at the guy who was distributing gifts, "Lu Bei, you are not planning to go out with Uncle Duan to do missions, and run away and leave us, right?"

He suddenly started giving gifts, no matter how you look at it, it's suspicious!

"You don't have to ask the senior brother." Lu Bei took out the last gift and handed it to the person on the right, and then rolled his eyes at Zhao Tiantian when he was done, "If I want to leave you guys, I will definitely choose a Yehei On a windy night, run away while all of you don’t know, and say goodbye to you with a gift?”

"Then what is this gift?" Wen Siyan uncovered the note pasted on the gift box, on which her name was written by hand.

Speaking of this, someone who had been happy all afternoon could not wait to raise his mouth, "I saw my parents! These are the gifts they prepared for you to thank you for meeting me!"

"Where are they?" Feng Wujing held the wooden sword and quickly searched for strange faces in the inn.

Lu Bei spread his hands and shrugged: "It's already gone. Their current cultivation base is only at the stage of refining Qi. After they found out that I was in Yuchi Town, they hurried over to meet me, and then left. I will come back when I have time. Come and meet me in Yuchi Town."

"Why don't we take a day off before leaving, we haven't seen our uncles and aunts, wow! What is this?"

Zhao Tiantian has already opened her pink gift box.

Inside is a full set of make-up and cosmetics that Zhou Bailing prepared for her, a set of four-piece earrings, necklaces, bracelets and rings made of pink gemstones, and a set of perfumes selected according to her temperament and personality.

"Rouge, gouache and jewelry, my mother knows that you want to be a new generation of female gamblers in Baisemen, so I chose these things for you."

Lu Bei tilted his body and took a look, and recognized these things as worthy of being selected for Zhao Tiantian by a person who had watched his live broadcast for three years.

Everything hit Zhao Tiantian's heart.

"Is this a bow and arrow?" Wen Siyan also opened her gift box, and there were three bows and arrows of different shapes lying inside.

Lu Bei, who had played in the archery range before, leaned over to help her take out the bow and arrow from the box.

"This is a recurve bow, this one is a traditional bow, this is a modern reworked bow, and there are blueprints!" Lu Bei took out these three expensive bows and arrows, all of which are the best made by modern craftsmanship Bows and arrows, the person who sent the bows and arrows also thought of the weapons in the Xianxia world. The materials and hardness used may be completely different from the bows and arrows on the earth, so they also sent the blueprints they made.

"You can try which bow and arrow you prefer to use first, and then recreate your own bow and arrow according to the drawings."

Lu Bei suggested to her.

"Uncle, have they really left? These things are really good and precious."

Wen Siyan looked at the three bows in front of her, and couldn't take her eyes off the gift.